IT'S A LEMON!!

Couldn't decide on which pic to add, so I made a collage! Also, if you don't wanna read this, you don't have to. But if you do, then enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadow's POV

(Y/N) and I were studying at my house today. But I just couldn't concentrate. I couldn't stop staring at her. I mostly stared at her lips, or to be more specific, her tongue. She always had her tongue sticking out when she was very focused. It turned me on so much. I wanted to make out with her so badly. She went down for water. While she walked down, I couldn't help but stare at her ass. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

Your POV

I went back upstairs to Shadow's room, wondering why he kept staring at me. When I entered his room, no one was there. "Shadow?" Suddenly, the door slammed shut. I turned to see Shadow there. As he came closer, I saw a look of hunger in his eyes. "Sorry, (Y/N). I can't help myself." Before I could say anything else, he roughly, but passionately kissed me. I immediately kissed back. He pressed my body against the wall as licked by bottom lip. I playfully denied him access. He growled and reached behind me, squeezing my ass. I gasped and he slipped his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch, claiming it as his own. He slowly rubbed his tongue against mine, making me moan softly. He parted from my lips and moved to my neck. I felt his lips ghost over my neck, then I felt his soft tongue rub against my neck, making me moan even louder. He pulled away to take off my shirt and did the same to his own. He growled angrily as he spotted the piece of clothing that covered my breasts: my bra. He—literally—ripped off my bra. I got goosebumps as I felt the cool air brush against my chest. I rubbed his abs and he gave a breathy moan. He then picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He then took my right nipple into his mouth and started to suck. I gave several moans as he bit and sucked on it and then moved to the other one, giving it the same treatment. He brought us to his bed and took off his pants and boxers. His bulging member was quite... big. He sat on the bed, and I got in between his legs. I stroked his member and he groaned. I licked the tip of his dick. He growled, displeased. "S-Stop teasing..." he pushed my head further into his dick. I put as much of it as I could and sucked on him, swirling my tongue around the head. He moaned in pleasure, keeping his hand behind my head. A few minutes later, he started panting heavily. "(Y/N)! I-I'm gonna....!" I pulled away and he came on the floor. He set me on the bed, and started to rub my clit through my panties. Then he swiftly ripped off my panties. "You body is so beautiful, (Y/N)," he said seductively. I blushed bright red. He stuck a finger inside me. I gasped at the new feeling. The he added another finger. He did a scissoring motion and went as far as he could. He pulled his fingers out and licked them. I blushed insanely as his head went in between my legs. I suddenly felt something wet in my womanhood. Shadow had plunged his tongue into my entrance. I panted and gripped the bed sheets and his quills as he wiggled his tongue around. Few minutes later, he pulled out, licking his lips. "You taste amazing, (Y/N)." He came to my entrance. "Ready?" "If I wasn't, I wouldn't be doing this. So yes." With one swift thrust, he was inside me. It stung as I got used to it and tears formed in my eyes, but Shadow gently kissed them away and French kissed me. A few minutes later, I nodded and he began to thrust into me. I felt nothing but pure ecstasy. My moans were uncontrollable. I started screaming when he started to hit my G-spot. "Oh, God, Shadow!! That feels AMAZING!!" "AH! (Y/N)! Scream my name, please!!" "Shadow!" "Louder!" "SHADOW!!" "LOUDER" and he bit my neck. "AAH!! SHADOW!!!" he kept thrusting. "(Y/N)!! I'm gonna—!" "Pull out! I can't be pregnant!!" So he quickly pulled out and came on the bedsheets. He collapsed beside me panting heavily. Then he gave me a long kiss. "That felt amazing." "It did. I love you, (Y/N)." "I love you too, Shadow." My life has been amazing ever since I met Shadow. Now, I've got a bunch of new friends, I'm Shadow the hedgehog's girlfriend and Lacey the hedgehog is in juvy. Nothing could get better than this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whoop! Done with another story! And a lemon! Thank you guys for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it!

PS, I'm asking you guys, should I do a sequel?