Chapter 2

Your POV

I was getting my books from my locker for my next class and while I was walking down the hallway, this huge group of girls came storming up to me. I stared at them with a blank expression.

"Uh... Can I help you?" "Yes! You can help us a lot!" "How?" "Stay away from Shadow!" "Why? Does it matter?" "Yes! A lot!" "Why did he get to show you around and not me when he first came?!" the girls all had some glint in their eyes. I think I know who these guys are.

"Stay away from Shadow because HE'S MINE!!" then the other girls started shouting, but not at me. "What do you mean he's YOURS?! I saw him before any of you!" "He'll never go out with any of you slutty people!" "Shut up!!"

They all of a sudden started pulling each other's hair and hitting each other. Okay... Talk about losing your mind. I just walked away, through the fight, to the next class.

Shadow's POV

When it was lunch, Sonic and (Y/N) found us and sat at our table along with Amy, Maria, Rouge, Tails and Knuckles. I noticed that (Y/N)'s hair was a bit frazzled. Rouge was the first to say anything.

"Dang, hon. What happened to you?" "Huh? Oh, you know just walked through a blazing fire, that's all. Turns out, I had a little encounter with a group of Shadow's fangirls," she smirked at me and I facepalmed.

"Dammit" "No kidding. Look at that, I already have enemies and I just started my first day" and she laughed. "Just be careful," Amy was saying, "Because if Lacey the hedgehog finds out that Shadow showed you around..." she didn't finish her sentence, but I think (Y/N) understood what Lacey would do.