9

"Dean? Deeeeaaan!"

Cas screeched as he slid down the long wet slide. He shut his eyes and splashed into the pool at the bottom. He went under, and splashed around before resurfacing. He gasped for breath as if he was drowning. But his wings kept him afloat even if he couldn't swim.

"Deeeeean!"

He called out again, flapping about in the cold water.

Dean slid down the slide and splashed in next to Cas.

"Hey, hey! It's okay. You're okay."

Dean grabbed Cas' bare arms. His skin was cold from being in the water.

"You're alright Cas calm down. Look i'm here. You aren't going to drown. "

"I want a shirt, Dean."

"You can't swim in a shirt. Now stop screaming my name. Sounds like we're having sex."

"But we aren't."

"I know. Now come on. Let's swim."

Dean showed Cas how to move his arms and keep himself afloat.

"Like this, Dean?"
"Yeah. Just like that."

"That was scary, Dean."

"What, the slide?"

"Yes. The slide. I didn't want to go down."

"You're an angel and you're scared of the water?"

"Not the water. Free falling. ONce you fall from Heaven, heights are scary."

"Oh. Well, i'm sorry."

"Kiss me to make it up."

Dean stared at Cas with gapping eyes.

"Wh-what?"

"Joking."

Cas said, smiling proudly. Like he just beat the devil with his big toe.

"Just joking."

Dean laughed a little and shook his head.

"Nice one."

He said.

"Oh and Cas?"

"Yes Dean?"

"Watch out!"

Sam leaped into the water directly to Cas' left. Splashing water over his whole body.

"Ah! Sam, that's cold!"

Cas screamed. Sam surfaced and started to laugh instantly. Cas pouted and angrily through his hands down into the water. Making little ripples and splashes at Dean and Sam.

"Hey, hey! I'm sorry i'm sorry."

Sam said, laughing. He sprang up and wrapped his arms around Cas' shoulders.

"You're warm."

He told Sam, looking up into his eyes.

"Thanks."

Cas leaned back a little into Sam's body.

"I don't think I like swimming."

Cas said, as his teeth started rapidly hitting each other.

"Aw, he's shivering."
Dean said.

"Let's get him out."
Sam let his arms fall away from Cas as he swam a little away.

"C'mon."

He said, holding out his hand. Cas squinted before taking it in his own and pathetically swimming out with him. Dean grumbled something no one else heard and swam out of the pool with them. Not many people were out and about today so none of them had to worry about being noticed.