1

"Cas!? Cas, Help me!"

Dean kicked and wiggled against the two men. Each of them had one of his arms in theirs. Dragging his half-limp body across the dirt and gravel pathway to a destination unknown only to him. He grunted, panted, and called out again.

"Castiel!"

One of the men told him to shut up, if he stopped struggling they would make his 'End' quick. But that's not a Winchester thing to do. Winchesters don't give up.

So he kept kicking, and he clawed at the guy to his left. His nails did nothing.

Where the hell is that angel!?

Dean thought to himself in anger and confusion. He always came to his aid when he called out to him. And now he was about to be killed by two douche-bag vampires.

He was pulled into a building. He looked around and it was obviously a barn. Hay bales and pitch forks where leaned up by the walls. His eyes dashed around the area. More vampires peaked out over the railing from the loft space above. Some crawled out of makeshift beds.

"No way...is that the Dean Winchester?"

A girl in all black clothes with red dyed hair smiled from ear to ear. Dean growled under his breath and glared at her.

"Yeah, I am. I'm the Dean Winchester who kills monsters like you before breakfast."

The girl giggled, in a horror movie-possessed little girl-like voice. She came closer and knelt in front of Dean. Who lurched forward at her. The two men gripped him tighter and he felt there nails dig into his skin. He flinched and groaned lightly. The woman reached out and gently stroked Dean's cheek.

"Don't be so mean, Dean."

She smirked before leaning back and standing.

"Tie him up."

She said, looking past Dean and at the two guys. They nodded and began dragging him further into the barn. He started to pull at the guys restraints and kicked at the ground.

"Let me go, you assholes!"

He yelled. They snickered as they drew close to a large wooden pole, a support beam for the barn's structure. They each held on to an arm and wrapped them around the pole. Dean grunted as his shoulders moved slightly out of socket. They started tying his wrists together. Dean made a final attempt to pull free. He tried to leap forward, and they pulled both his arms back hard. Popping his shoulders out more and slamming his head into the hard wood. He groaned and slouched a little.

"...Bastards..."

He mumbled. The guys finished the tight knots and came around to stand by the woman in all black. Standing a few feet in front of Dean. They looked down at him as he looked up at them.

"Cas and Sam will kill you...Kill all of you."

The guys shared glances and smiled.

"We're waiting. Where are they?"

The woman said softly. She knelt down in front of Dean again.

"The truth is they don't care. They won't come. You called for that Castiel many times in your trip here and yet....where is he?"

"Shut up, bitch."

Dean welled up his saliva and spat it at the woman. She leaned back and whipped at her cheek. She smiled at her wet palm before slapping Dean square in the face. He spit at the ground to his left before cracking his neck and looking at her again.

"You don't know Cas."

"Neither do you."

She leaned away and started to walk towards the loft.

"Kill him."

She said, not looking back. The two guys smiled from ear to ear and walked towards Dean. Who began to wiggle and pull against his restraints. If he couldn't escape, and Cas wouldn't come, he would die.

This sucks.

He thought. He kicked at the legs of the two guys.

"Stop fighting already, Winchester. Just let us kill you. We'll make it fast."

"Fuck off!"

Dean called out, pulling harder. All he seemed to be doing was tightening the knots.

He peered past the guys, at the two large barn doors. They were open and it was dark, almost midnight. A deep looking forest surrounded all he could see outside. Stars past them made the tree tops glow. There wasn't any sign of Cas, or Sam.

Cas if you're gonna do your surprise poof-in, do it now..

Dean prayed.

Dean wasn't scared because he might die, exactly. It was the thought of not being able to protect Sammy anymore. Dean could die over and over again for all he cared. But Sammy needed his help.

So one last time before one of the two guys held down his legs, he yelled,

"Castiel!"

And just as he felt the fangs of the second guy tare into the tanned skin of his neck, he saw a long brown coat grab the guy at his neck. And he saw a large white light blast the area around him. He felt his neck ache, and his eyes burned. He closed them.

Thank you, Cas.