Chapter 13

"Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bells swing and Jingle Bells ring, Snowing, and blowing up bushels of fun, Now the Jingle hop has begun"

I woke up and took my iPod and lowered the volume. I closed my eyes for a second. Then opened them widely because I just realized what day today is. I sat up from bed and took a deep breath to take it all in. Christmas! Today is Christmas! I got out of bed and started Jingle Bell Rock by Hot Chelle Rae up again louder and started to get ready for the wonderful day!

"I still don't understand why dad had to go to work today. It's Christmas!" Rocky whined.

"I don't know why, but he just does. But he'll be back for dinner." Daisy stated.

We all were planning for a Christmas movie night. Maybe watch the movies on ABC Family. We had food ready, all Christmas festive. We had a little Christmas tree in the living room and decorated it. We had all our stockings up on the railing of the stairs because last time we had it above the fire place, wasn't the best Christmas.

All of us also put up mistletoe somewhere around the house, so it's going to be really fun to find out where they are and who the special two are that would have to kiss! It's always been a tradition of ours that we put it anywhere around the house.

I invited my friends and so did all my siblings. It's going to be a crazy Christmas party!

**

Last night was crazy! Once everyone started coming to our house we had Christmas song blaring all throughout the house. It was so fun having to find out that people had to kiss at such odd places. I hid my mistletoe on a ceiling fan, so when it starts... you get the picture.

Long story short, Daisy and Andrew kissed, a bunch of my siblings' friends had to kiss different people, Wade and I kissed, but no one saw. And the big secret that was revealed last night was that Derek and Mary are dating. Everyone found out once they kissed; let's just say that you could tell that they had kissed before.

The night ended with all of us watching movies and playing games. It was a successful Christmas. After I finished thinking about last night, I realized that three days from today I will be going to a R5 concert. It's just surreal to thing that I going to see Riker, Rocky, Rydel, Ross, and Ellington Ratliff. I might get to see Ryland at the meet and greet afterward and may Mark and Stormie. R5 is a family band, except for Ellington Ratliff; he the best friend but if you've been a fan as long as they've been a band, he is basically part of the family. The youngest brother, Ryland, is not in the band but is the manager and keeps the concerts going. The parents, Mark and Stormie Lynch are the coolest, to me at least! R5 has been a band for 4 years at the moment, once its March, 5 years! They are all so talented, and Ross is on a Disney show, Austin & Ally, and Riker sometimes goes on Glee as Jeff, a warbler. I love their music, and I know they all will go far!

December 29th passed and all I have to say is that, it was an amazing day. One because I'm going to a R5 concert, and second which is a cherry on top is that it's Ross's birthday! Once we got in the venue, I thought I was dreaming. I told Danny to pitch me, but this was not a dream. The lights were all set up, and it was starting; there were other bands playing first and they were really good too, because by the time they were all done, R5 was coming up; time passed so quickly! We all tried getting a little closer but it didn't work, but I saw Stormie in the crowd in the corner. Ryland kept coming on stage to get everything ready. Everything went dark and then the lights came on and the show started, and this day became the best day for me. The songs they played were Crazy 4 U, Can You Feel It, Keep Away From this Girl, Love to Love Her, Take You There, Christmas is Coming, Shut Up and Let Me Go (cover), Heard It On The Radio, Cali Girls, What Do I Have To Do?, Wishing I was 23. In the middle of singing they took a break and took an Instagram picture like they always do for every concert they do, and they sang Happy Birthday to Ross. After that, the band except for Ross and a bunch of people who probably went to VIP, silly stringed Ross. They said it was 500 silly string bottles; that crazy! Then Ross got this little pink heart guitar and was told to play it in their last song, Say You'll Stay, which he did.