Prologue: A Cupid's Sense

"Ah! I forgot to buy some stuff!" a loud voice was heard from the BTS dorms' kitchen.

Hearing that, several footsteps were heard rushing towards the owner of it.

"What's wrong, hyung?" asked the swag grandpa who happened to be napping on a sofa nearby and was waken up by the noise earlier.

In a panic, the elder replied, "Perfect timing, Yoongi! Let's go to the supermarket!'

"Wait, what!?" Yoongi frowned. "Why me--"

"Yeah, why him? I mean, you know he doesn't like to move a lot," Namjoon, who had entered the scene, tried to give a logical reason.

Despite their disagreements, the "eomma" of BTS still insisted on taking Yoongi with him.

"Well, because...because...I just want to, okay!? Come on, Yoongi! Not much time left till closing time!" Jin hurriedly grabbed the younger's hand and rushed through the door before Namjoon could say anything else.

"...And just when I stopped my writing to come to his aid," the leader mumbled while going back to his room...

...without realizing that...someone else heard every single word of the conversation.

"Interesting..."

In fact, it's not just one person.

"...Oi, Jimin-ah, are you okay?" Hoseok asked to the shorter male, making him jumped a little from his sitting position.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine, why did you ask?"

"I don't know...because you've been staring at the sofa there for about three minutes even after Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung left?" Hoseok replied sarcastically.

"O-oh," Jimin stuttered, "I guess...I just have to clear my mind for a bit."

Jimin stood up and was about to enter his room, but stopped in his tracks when he noticed the maknae making an entrance to the living room.

"...Hey, hyungs. What's up?" he asked while walking to the sofa, eyes still on his cellphone showing the piano tiles game.

"Jungkook-ah, you're alone? I thought you were with V?" Jimin asked suddenly and went back to his original sitting position.

The question, somehow, made the maknae lost focus and he failed to set a new record.

"What? Oh, V hyung?" Jungkook looked a bit nervous when answering, "I haven't seen him for a few hours, actually."

"Oh, I just remembered; he went to buy some food earlier. Not sure what took him so long," Hoseok told them. Jimin only nodded while Jungkook remained silent, still trying to set a new record in the game.

And speak of the devil...

"I'M HOME!" yelled the second-youngest in the group, which sadly kinda surprised Jungkook that he missed yet another chance.

"Geez, can't you be a bit calmer or something? We still have ears, you know?" Hoseok pouted while holding his ears who barely managed to survive Taehyung's crazy antics everyday.

"Sorry, hyung. I'm just...exhausted," Taehyung replied between his panting.

"Well, you know...that's the more reason for you not to shout and waste your energy," Jimin scoffed as his gaze followed his same-aged friend. However, Taehyung simply ignored him and walked towards Hoseok instead.

"In case you're wondering what took me so long," he said while handing over something that looked like a...bun?
"Wooooah, you managed to get it? Daebak..."