[4] Or

A/N: I AM SO SORRY

I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH COLLEGE AND STUFF AND MY MIDTERM EXAMS IS IN TWO DAYS (WHAT IS BIOMOLECULE HAHAH--I'M A PSYCHOLOGY MAJOR WHAT THE HELL IS THIS)

/how to write this couple? I've read more about them but I still can't really grasp that particular feel of this couple--I know it's there, but I still can't express it right...hope this is fine though/

Enjoy, peasants~ /sips tea/

---

After Jin left ahead, Namjoon was swarmed with questions from the other members. Mostly about the eldest hyung, of course. None of them expected Jin to act so...weird?

Hoseok had noticed it from that day Jin dragged Yoongi to go shopping, but he didn't think it would last this long.

Giving a knowing glance to Jimin, both of them decided to remain quiet afterwards while Taehyung was still pestering Namjoon for details.

"I don't know either, okay!?" the leader let out, couldn't take anymore questions as he himself didn't know what's happening exactly.

With a heavy silence, all of them reached their dorms safely, greeted by their manager who scolded them first for making him wait so long.

---

The members soon got comfortable with their positions on the couch and the manager cleared his throat.

"Right, so...in case you forgot, there will be a fanmeeting in three days time, so don't exhaust yourselves. Also, the recording for your new comeback will be the day afterwards, it seems--"

The manager's announcement was cut by the member's groans, particularly Jimin's which clearly sounded like "nooooo, I'm having a sore throat."

He sighed, "I've kept telling you to keep in shape since last month, Park Jimin."

Jimin pouted at the remark before mumbling, "I love food."

"So do I!" Taehyung added, although nobody asked for his opinion.

Some of the members glanced a Jin in a not-so-subtle way, knowing his love for food and all, but the said guy only stared into space, without a clue of the others' eyes on him.

The manager, who also noticed the unusual behavior, gave a questioning glance to the members but Namjoon signaled him to drop the subject and carry on.

"Anyway," he cleared his throat again to regain their attention, "do you have any other plans until the d-day?"

"Oh, actually," Jimin started, "we're going to have a bonding time at the park tomorrow night."

The other members looked at him with confusion, including Hoseok, but Jimin only whispered him an "I'll tell you later".

"Um...okay," the manager shrugged, "anything else? If that's all, I'll take my leave."

They bid their goodbyes and Namjoon escorted the manager to the front door.

Not long after, Hoseok dragged Jimin to their room, Taehyung insisted to go to Jungkook's room while Namjoon's away for a bit to buy some stuff (well, he usually brought him to his own room and play games together but now that they're official (sort of), they just wanna have some alone time), Yoongi rolled his eyes at the others' actions and was about to go back as well until...

"Jin hyung?"

The elder blinked in surprise and faced the other, "Y-yes?"

"Aren't you coming or you still got stuff to do?"