[2] Best

A/N: ^waaaaay to be subtle v, waaaay to be subtle

AND DID ANYONE WATCH THE LAST BON VOYAGE--MY VKOOK HEARTEU CAN'T TAKE THIS--okay, moving on~

---

The next day came a bit too early for Jungkook's liking. They didn't have any practice that day so Jungkook wasn't really concerned about the fact that he hardly got enough sleep from the night before.

Seriously? He's going to hang out with Taehyung--freaking Kim Taehyung, his love--I'm sorry--his best friend.

He's way too excited and nervous at the same time since it would be his first time hanging out with V...only.

Sure they had many hang-outs before...together with all of the members or at least a group of three.

Even if they did go out just with the two of them, it wouldn't last thirty minutes before Jungkook called it a day and pleaded his hyung to quickly get back to the dorms.

Why?

Because Jungkook couldn't think of what would happen next.

As much as he loves to spend time with him, he's also considerate of the other's feelings. Jungkook really had the urge to tell his hyung that he had a special spot in the maknae's heart, even though Jungkook barely knew what it was.

What he knew was; he didn't like seeing Taehyung getting all close with the other members--especially Jhope, he got butterflies in his stomach every time he saw the elder's signature box-smile, and he certainly loves how Taehyung touches him--caressing him with care, as if he's a fragile glass...waiting to be broken by time.

Shaking his head at the random thoughts, he quickly got up and headed to the shower, surprising another figure who lay in the same room.

"...Jungkook?" Namjoon asked, making the younger looked back at him.

"Where are you going? It's still like six in the morning."

Riiight...Taehyung most definitely didn't ask the boy to go and hang out that early, but Jungkook couldn't help it. He just wished the time would go faster on its own, and knowing it's impossible, he decided to take the matters in his own hands.

"I'm going to take a shower."

"This early?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Hyung, I'm a morning person, okay?"

"Since when?" the leader retorted. "You're a really heavy sleeper that you usually wake up at noon."

"That's because I'm tired from all of the schedules," the maknae reasoned, "we're on a break now and our next comeback is a few months away, so...it's normal that I wake up all-freshed like this, right?"

Namjoon observed the maknae's features before saying anything else.

"...You don't look fresh though, what's with the bags?"

...

Oh, shoot.

"I...couldn't sleep well last night."

Jungkook cursed to himself since he wasn't really good at lying, especially to the members.

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Then why did you wake up so early?"

"I can't go back to sleep. I'm too nervous for that."

And then Jungkook pondered why the hell didn't he keep his blabber mouth shut.