[1] Just

A/N:^a little vkook moment to brighten up your day (still one of my faves /cries/)

and here's the new chapter, enjoy~ /throws waffles/

---

The maknae entered the cafe in a not so calm manner, followed by his hyung shortly after. Jungkook ordered drinks and snacks for both of them while Jimin decided to sit down at a table near the cashier.

Another message...from Hoseok.

[in-phone]

ImYourHope

right sorry

ImYourHope

Let's do this then

Chimchimz95

okay, we've arrived at the cafe now

Chimchimz95

Jungkookie's ordering stuff--I'm bored

Chimchimz95

What should I do first when he gets back?

ImYourHope

Idk...TALK TO HIM

Chimchimz95

Anything more helpful sir obvious?

ImYourHope

Well at least you should confirm about 'that'

ImYourHope

It's obvious already but still

Chimchimz95

on it

"Hyung, who is that you're texting?"

Jungkook's sudden question made the phone almost slipped out of Jimin's small hands.

"Wh-what?" he fake-coughed to regain his composure, "it's just Hoseok hyung, reminding about his drink. Did you get it?"

"Oh, yeah, here," Jungkook said as he put two plastic bags, filled with two cups and some sandwiches each, on the table in front of them.

Jimin raised his eye brow in a mocking way, "Hello, Jungkookie? Why are we ordering this many?"

Then it's the younger's turn to do a fake-cough.

"What? One coffee and one sandwich is not enough for me, okay?"

"Riight...and those are definitely Taehyung's favorite."

Or so Jimin thought to himself as he started to smile cheekily.

"Yeah, sure," Jimin stood up and took one of the bags, "next time, give me a better excuse."

"Yah, hyung!" Jungkook half-shouted when Jimin pinched his cheek all of a sudden. The latter just laughed it off and made his way out of the cafe.

---

The walk back to the dorm was quiet. Jimin was humming to Just One Day while Jungkook only remained silent with a gloomy expression clearly could be seen on his face. Tilting a bit, Jimin sighed. Why can't the maknae just be honest?