[3] Friends

A/N: LONG TIME NO SEE~

Guess what? I've been in college for four days and I've lost my phone already, dang.
Soo...I really can't keep up with my wattpad right now (I prefer reading on phone) but at least I can still update so here ya go~

Some parts (you-know-which /?) are dedicated to @LeleKentang , enjoy~

Multimedia: ...not exactly related to the story but it's my vkook theme song covered by me(?) (okay, no, it's outro: propose), check it out if you want /throws waffles/

---

The reality hit Jungkook right away as he started to feel anxious.

"Thirty minutes," he thought while looking at his watch, "thirty minutes and I may never be able to hold back."

Seeing the maknae remaining still at his spot, Taehyung looked back and grinned, decided to link their hands together.

Jungkook looked up in surprise, only to be met with the elder's rectangular smile.

"Should we have fun as well, Jungkookie...by ourselves?"

The latter flinched, hearing the last two words being emphasized. He nodded shyly in reply and Taehyung didn't waste any second to drag him to the center of the park.

---

"Ah, there they go," Hoseok sighed in awe as he watched Jungkook being dragged by his favorite hyung.

"Here, hyung, your ice-cream," Jimin said, giving the chocolate ice-cream to the elder while he himself had a strawberry.

"Thanks, Jiminie."

Jimin hit Hoseok's shoulder in embarrassment.

"Yah, stop calling me that, hyung. I've told you a million times already."

"Yeah...don't exaggerate it. If I remember correctly, it's only been twice."

...

Silence took over after both of them settled down at a nearby bench.

"...What now?"

"I don't know?" Hoseok chuckled, "probably just wait for them to come back--already in a relationship--and congratulate them??"

Jimin sighed, "I just wish Tae won't do anything stupid again."

"Same here, Jiminie, same here."

"Hyung--"

Meanwhile, at the other end of the park...

"Where are those four idiots, seriously??"

"Um...Jin, I don't think Jungkook can be classified as one though--"

"Oh, please, Namjoon, 4/100??" Jin asked in an obvious displeased tone. Namjoon only shook his head as he continued to walk behind his hyung. Jin was probably having a bad day...or so he thought. Earlier, out of nowhere, the eldest in BTS barged into the leader's room and asked him to help looking for the other members because the manager wanted to have a word...or probably more. What he didn't get was why Jin seemed to be so mad.

He had helped cleaning the dorm, he had washed his plate for lunch, he basically hadn't even conversed with him that day--so it could be assumed that it's not Namjoon's fault, right?

So I shouldn't have been worried about this, should I?

"Jin?"

"What?" he asked without looking back, tone remaining stern.