Amazing

Brynn POV

We're rehearsing our group dance, when miss Abby stops the music. We all look at her confused. The mini's are sitting in the corner whispering to each other.
"Girls, quiet!" She tells the mini's. "I emailed Ella back and unfortunately..." We sigh in disappointment "she's here today!" Miss Abby yells.

We're all shocked when she walks in, but once we realize what's going on, we yell and run to her.

We all go sit down with her and the moms in the viewing area. She tells us how her dancers left her and joined a show.

Finally, she says something amazing... "I want you guys to come with me on tour!" We all jump up, yell, clap, laugh and hug her. "Abby also told me about her super cute mini team" She looks at the mini's. "I would love for you to join us, but I can only take 3 of you. So I will talk to Abby and watch one of your group dances and then decide." She says.

"But guys, it's a national tour and it's 2 months long. You're moms can unfortunately not come, but they can of course visit. Will that be okay.?" We all nod.

"I'm sorry but Payton can't make it." Kerri says. "Two months is a little long for a 7 year old." She says.

"I would love for Ari to join but she got a chance to dance on a show back in her hometown... Im Sorry." Sari,  Ari's mom, says.
The other mini-moms looks at them, shocked.

Ella POV

"It's okay. In that case, I have my mini's!" I say, probably a little too excited. "Moms, I'll take your numbers and then I can create a group chat for us. Girls, I'll make a separate one for us. The tour starts in two weeks, so that's all the time you have to learn the choreography." Im sure they can do it, considering how quick they learn new choreo on the show.
"Miss Abby, is it fine if they miss some rehearsals at your studio?" I nervously ask.

"It is fine. Listen girls, I'll be working with Payton while your away, so mini's, be on your A-game when you return. That counts for you too, Ari. And Elites, I will have a temporary replacement for you... And who knows... They might be permanent.
So, to answer your question, Ella, No, they don't have to come to the studio during these two weeks, I don't want them worn out." I give a big sigh.

"Okay." I continue "Well then, rehearsal starts tomorrow at 9 am. I'll take your numbers and then I have to go," I take their numbers and off I go.

That was AMAZING! I acted professional, but inside I was freaking out! It was THE Abby Lee with THE Dance Moms and THE Dance moms dancers!

When I get home, I decide that I'm taking the chance... I'm gonna email Chloe.
Here goes nothing...

Dear Christi

I'm Ella Smith, a singer in LA. I have a national tour in 2 weeks, and my dancers recently quit.
I was wondering if Chloe might be available to join me on the tour? It would be such an honor for me.
The tour is 2 months long, starting in exactly 2 weeks.
You will also get free tickets for each show if Chloe does decide to dance for me.

Thanks for your time.

Love,
Ella Smith.

Christi POV

I was going through all my emails, when a new one popped up. I opened it and read it. I was shocked, to say the least. Chloe is probably Ella's biggest fan!
"Chlo! Come here."

"I'm busy right now mom. Can't I come later?" I hate it if she talks back.
"Believe me. You wanna come now!"

I hear her footsteps come down the stairs.
Aaaaaaaaaaaa "Yes yes yes yes yes! A hundred times yes!" She yells. "Maybe she needs more dancers... Can you ask Kelly if Paige wants to come?"

"Sure sweetie, but it's not 100% settled that she can." I say.

Dear Ella

Thank you so much for choosing Chloe! She is over the moon excited and would love to join you on your tour!
She was wondering if her best friend, Paige Hyland, can also be a dancer on your tour? She is a dancer as well and they're huge fans
.
Love, Christi.

*****

Ella POV
Oh my word! I didn't know Paige still dances!

Dear Christi

I'm so glad you asked! I would love for Paige to join us. Rehearsals starts tomorrow at 9 am at the 3rd Street dance Studio.
I Cant wait to meet you and your daughter!

I have just confirmed that Maddie Ziegler, Mackenzie Ziegler, Nia Frazier, Kendall Vertes, Brynn Rumfallo, Alexus Oladi, Lilliana Ketchman and Elliana Walmsley will alao be dancers on my tour.

I will attatch the contract that you need to sign for my record label on this email.

Thanks,
Ella

She doesn't answer after that... Guess we'll see tomorrow...

Kelly POV

Chrisi just called me, saying that she got Chloe and Paige a job as dancers for Ella Smith! But the ALDC girls'll be there... Paige and Chloe don't have a problem, they say that they've matured from it, but Christi and I aren't so sure.

Eventually, we decided that we'll take them to rehearsal tomorrow and decide after that... Besides we wont deal with Abby or the producers... Hopefully...