See You Where?

Nia POV

"Ughhh!!!!" I hear Kendall yell for the third time, as I'm doing my make-up for the first show. "I hate my freaking hair!" I hear something hit the ground. Probably her brush.

I get up from the portable dressing table that we use for competitions and walk to her and Maddie's room. "K? What's wrong?" I ask as I pick up her brush.

"Sorry. That was unnecessary." She takes the brush and picks up her Bobby pins.

"Should I do your hair?" I ask her, considering the fact that mine is done and I'm halfway with my makeup. I know she doesn't like anyone doing her hair, but looking at the current situation, it's probably best she doesn't do it herself.

She hesitates for a moment before she just hands me the brush.
Ella wants us to wear a messy fishtail braid, so I make her hair in a high ponytail and start braiding.

After about 5 tries, she is satisfied, so I return to my, Chloe and Paige's room, to finish my own make-up.
In the room, I find Chloe and Paige, packing everything they'll need for the show.

We were in the city and sorta lost track of time, so we need to do our makeup and hair at the apartment, but we'll change backstage.

"Oh my soul, Nia you look fabalicious!" Paige exclaims when she sees me. "Your makeup is perfect!"

"Uhm, thanks?" I say, caught of gaurd. "But I don't have any mascara or blush on yet?" I say confused.

"You're joking, right?" She closely examines my face, which makes me laugh.

"Paige! What the hell are you doing?" Maddie enters the room. Paige starts to laugh. "Nia, by the way, you're not wearing mascara." She glances at me. Me, Chloe and Paige burst out laughing.

"What? What did I do?" She looks around, all confused.

"Oh nothing. Just irony." Chloe laughs.

"Uhm... Okay? Anyways, Ella said if you're done, you should please help with the mini's. Now, if you'll excuse me, Im not wearing makeup." She leaves the room.

Chloe POV

"Okay guys. Lets finish up and then we can go do the minis' hair. I'm pretty sure Mackenzie and Brynn will do their makeup." I say before I put my costume on a hanger.

"Sounds good. Let me just put on my mascara. Paige, do you wanna see?" Nia jokes.
°°
"Hey Ella." I say when we enter their apartment. I have to admit, they have a great view over New York!

"Hi guys! You look fabulous! Can we help you with anything?" She closes the door behind us.

"Nope." Paige says. "We came to help the mini's."

"Oh! Great! Thanks!" We walk to their living room where the 5 girls put up their portable dressing tables. "The minis' hair will look different than yours, but I dont know if you can do what I have in mind."
She pulls out her phone. "Here." She hands us the phone with a picture of a girl's hair.

"Oh! Thats cute!" Nia exclaims. "Yeah! That's easy! It might hurt a little while doing it, but it'll look great!" She hands the phone to Ella.

"Easy for you to say!" Paige says. "I can't do that braids!"

"Its simple! You, Mackenzie and Brynn can do the makeup, then Nia can do the braids and I'll curl the hair!" I solve the problem.

Ella POV

While the girls are getting ready, I quickly slip out of the apartment to check on my band and Jack.

"Hey Baby-Girl." I'm relieved to see Jack open the door. I immediately crash into his arms and for some weird reason, I start crying. Honestly, I have no idea why, but that doesn't stop me. I just stand there, crying into his shirt, with his arms wrapped around me.

"Ssshhh.... Its okay, it's okay. Dont worry. Everything will be fine." He rubs my back. "Come in. The band already left so you can just sit on the couch." He gently takes my hand and leads me inside.

"Whats wrong Baby?" He sits down nest to me and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I... I don't know... I just started crying..." I answer truthfully.

"Its okay. Just let it out." I rest my head on his lap. When I see a mascara-tear fall on his jean, I immediately sit up, but he rests my head back on his lap, while he strokes my hair. "Its okay, baby. We'll fix it later."

I honestly have no idea how I deserve him. He is the best boyfriend in this whole entire universe.

After about 10 minutes, I get up, fix my hair and head back to my apartment.
I stop to check in on Maddie and Kendall, who is FaceTiming Jill, so i walked out when I saw they were packed and ready to go.

However, my apartment was a bit different... Areana was panicking about something, Payton was sitting on the couch, stuffing her face with chocolate cupcakes, which messed up her makeup and Alexus was trying to talk to her mom over the phone, which was an epic fail because of all the noise in the background.
And then there were the older girls, trying to keep the mini's under control.

"Oh no." I muttered under my breath. I ran out, to go get Maddie and Kendall's help.

Once we return, Kendall immediately knows what to do. She climbs on the counter chair and yells. "Hey! If this doesn't quiet down immediately, Ella will tell Abby we were unprofessional. And how do you think she'll react? We'll never have solo's again!"

Surprisingly, this calms them down almost immediately. They all just stare at her.

"Uhm, so how far are we on the hair?" I break the, very akward, silence.

"Well, Im done with Payton and Alexus, but Ari is still a bit stressed out, so her hair isn't completely done." Nia fills me in on our current situation.

"Okay. Guys, we're leaving in 10, so get everything ready and finish you hair and makeup. Let's go, let's go!" I clap my hands as we do all the finishing touches. "Oh! And by the way, Jack is riding with us."

"Aaaaawwwww...." All the girls coo, and I blush.
Jack spent the day with us, yesterday and the girls got to know him a little. Although, it was kinda weird, because everytime we held hands, the girls basically freaked out.
But not only that... We've been on tour for 4 days and these girls already grew on me like leaves on a tree. Yes, I am a huge fan, but these girls... I mean... they're so sweet!

So as soon as everyone was ready, we took all our stuff to the bus so we could go to the venue...

Now my tour really starts....