New York, New York

Ella POV

"Guys, look! Its Times Square!" Alexus yells as she stares out the window. All the girls run to her.
"Its so huge!"
"Look at all the lights!"
"That building is so tall!"
"There's Cemtral Park!"
"Wow!"

"Are we sleeping on the bus or in a hotel, Ella?" Mackenzie asks.
"Well, were actually staying in apartments!" I say "Everyone quickly pick a partner. Mini's, you 3 are partners." Everyone runs to their partners. Mackenzie and Brynn, Maddie and Kendall, Chloe, Paige and Nia and the mini's.
"Okay, mini's, Brynn and Mackenzie is in an apartment with me and next door is Kendall, Maddie, Nia, Paige and Chloe. Next door to that will be my band and Josh."
They all nod. The bus stops and we all get off.
The girls all run inside to the reception before the cameras can catch them.
"Hi, were checking in. Smith?" I ask the lady.
"Yes. Room 501, 502 and 503." She says. "Sign here, and then you can take the elevators to the 5th floor."
I sign the papers and were off.

Chloe POV

"Its huge!" I yell as I open the room to our apartment.
Theres 2 cream-coloured couches, a huge tv, a kitchen and 2 rooms. The one room has 3 single beds and the other room has a queen size bed.
Paige, Nia and I are taking the single-bed room and Maddie and K are taking the queen size room.

Brynn POV

"I want that bed!" Elliana yells.
"No! I do! You chose your bed on the bus!" Alexus yells back.
"I did not!"
"Did too!"
"Girls! What's wrong?" Ella yells.
"I want that bed!" Elliana yells.
"But its my turn to choose!" Alexus yells.
"Girls! Calm down! Lilly, which bed do you want?" Ella asks.
"Uhm, I dont really care." She answers
"Ok, well then, Lilly will have this bed and you two get the beds besides her." Ella solves the problem.
"Im not talking to you!" Elliana  whispers
"And Im not talking to you!" Alexus answers.

Ella POV

I see Lilly looking upset, so I take her out the room and tell Elliana and Alexus they're not coming out of the room till they sort this out.
You can hear yelling, as I take Lilly to my room so she can FaceTime her mom. I've realised she's been really down today, so I told her mom to FaceTime her.
Once Lilly is done, we go back to their room, only to find the two sitting in their beds, arms folded, not making eye contact.
"Lilly , why dont you go help Mackenzie bake cupcakes?"

Now I've gotta sort this mess out...