Rehearsals

Chloe POV

As we arrive at the studio rehearsals are in, I get super nervous. I haven't seen these girls in 2 years! How will you they react? What is we fight? What if Abby is here? What if this is just for the show? What if Ella isn't as nice as we think? What if.... What if... What if...
"Chlo?" Paige whispers.
"Yeah?"
"I'm scared." She says.
"Me too. But they were our friends once... Let's just go to dance and meet our idol!" I take a deep breath.

"Hi guys! I'm Ella." She greets us. We introduce ourselves and go stretch in the corner. We're the first to arrive. About 5 minutes later, I see them approaching. There's 3 little ones with them. Must be the mini's, I heard about them at an interview.

I still talk to Nia so Paige and I stand up and walk to her.
Luckily rehearsals started before we had time to talk much...

Rehearsal is tough. Most of the dances are jazz, which I like. Mackenzie has a lot of Acro tricks and I have a lot of turn sequences. The choreographer must've watched Dance Moms...
The mini's are only in 3 dances and in one of them, I dance with a little girl, Lilly. She's no older than 7.

After rehearsals, we all try to start a conversation, but it's really awkward. No one really knows what to say. We all sit down in silence and suddenly Kenzie blurts out "I'm really glad to see you. We all really missed you! Nia always tell us everything after you saw her and Maddie and Kendall couldn't stop saying that they miss you. I missed my Paigey Mack and Chlobird." She talks super fast in one breath. Everyone looks at her shocked.

"Chlo and I always talk about you guys! We really missed you!" Paige says after another akward silence. Like it was planned, we all just suddenly form a grouphug.

"Well, since we're friends again, you should probably know that..." I say "I've been seeing Brynn as well. Before she came to you, we danced at the same studio after I left."
Everyone is shocked, but they laugh.
Later, the mini's join us and we get to know them a little.

After our little reunion, all the rehearsals went better, it wasn't so awkward and Ella also really bonded with us. She's super nice and welcoming.

****

Ella POV

Tomorrow the tour starts and I couldn't be prouder! They've worked so hard! All the tickets are sold out and fans are really excited.
Today I'm going to check out the tourbus that the girls and I are living on. My band, opening act and choreographer is taking a separate bus, because the bus we're taking, can only take 12 people, and the girls and I are 11 in total and the moms wanted their kids on a bus with me. Luckily we're spending some nights in hotels and apartments.
I've arranged that the moms can see the girls in some cities, because at the end of the day, it's a long tour.
We'll stay at least 2 days at each place, because we need a rehearsal on every stage. In most cities, we'll also do some sight seeing.

Although my record label pays for meals, we still need to pay for sight seeing and treats, so I asked the moms to give each girl a credit card, because it'll be easier to control when we're on tour.

I'm picking up all the girls to check out the tourbus. We're all shocked! It is huge! I've never seen a bus that big! It needs to have hold all of us, after all.