Home Away from Home

Paige POV

I cant believe Im going to be dancing for my idol! Today is the day! I've never been so excited in my life!
As we drive to the studio, to get on the bus, I see Brooke folding envelopes like crazy!
"Brookie, what the heck are you doing?" I ask curiously.

"You'll see..." Shes so weird sometimes.

"Hunny, do you have everything?" Mom asks for the 100th time.

"Mmm... Yes." I pretend to think. She's so nervous!
"Im so proud of you, hunny!"
"Thanks Mom." I say

The next thing I know, Brooke hands me like 50 envelopes "Here."
"Whats this?" I ask
"Letters. One for each day. Since you're gone for 62 days, I wrote you 62 letters. Clara drew Chloe 62 pictures, Ryleigh wrote letters for Kendall, Nia's brothers wrote her, Brynn's sister also drew pictures for her, and so it goes on..." Brooke explains.
"Thank you so much!" I exclaim and hug Brooke over our seats.

Kendall POV
Ryleigh just gave me 62 letters. I cant believe our siblings went through all those trouble for us! It means the world!
Mom seems even more excited than I am! She is like totally freaking out.

Ella POV
Im so excited for my tour to start! I cant believe the actual ALDC Dancers are coming with me!

Once all the girls are here, we say all our goodbyes. The minis cry a little, but soon enough, theyre okay.
We get on the bus and the girls start playing some music.
My band drives in front of us, because we thought it might be safer for the girls.

As we start moving, the girls wave goodbye to their families.
"Okay girls, why dont we start unpacking?" I ask.

They all run to the closets and start unpacking. Luckily I unpacked last night, so I have my space in the closet.
I take a picture of the girls crammed in the closet and post it on Twitter

@EllaSmith: Here we go! My wonderful #DanceMoms dancers excited to unpack! #SeeYouThereTour #HereWeGo

I pack us a little snack-plate and put it on the little table on the bus. "Girls!"
"Yeah?" They yell.
"What're you doing?" I ask
"Taking pictures on SnapChat!" Maddie yells.
"Come here." I tell them
They all come to sit down and start eating as if they've never eaten before.
"So girls, I just wanted to talk to you about the tour." They nod "As you know, were on our way to NY right now. We'll arrive there tomorrow, so then we'll rehearse and then Friday is the first show!"

"Whow! Its far!" Lilly, the youngest mini, says.

"Yeah, hunny. But its okay. Here's lots to do. Oh! By the way, here is the wifi password." I say
"Yes!" Kenzie says.
"Anything else you wanna know?" I ask.
"I wanna know..." Chloe starts "Is there someone... Mmmm... Special in your life?" I blush.
"Wellllll..." I start.
"Yessss..." They tease and all lean forward. I giggle.
"You know Josh Franco?"
"Your opening act?" Kendall asks. I nod "You two are dating?!?!" She yells.

"Maybe..." They all totally FREAK OUT!
"But wait... Why isnt there any pics on social media?" Paige asks.
"We wanted it to be a secret, because if its public, people will just start rumors." I say.
"Awwww" they all say.
"How long have you been dating?" Elliana asks.
"2 years.." I blush. They all yell and jump up and down.
"Calm down!" The bus driver randomly yells.
We all go to the room.