Piercing Andre's Heart {5}

“I’m gonna give you wet dreams baby every fucking time you think of me,” Pierce sang cheerily as we walked. “Interesting song,” I said in amusement and he laughed and shrugged. “Some shit my friend Noah listens to. He’s a bit strange.”

                I laughed and Pierce smiled. “You have a cute laugh.” I felt myself blushing a little again and he took my hand in his again. I smiled a little and hoped he didn’t notice that my blush had grown a bit.

                We got to the park and Pierce pulled me over to the play set. We sat down on it together and he leaned back casually. “Time to get to know each other. Yay friendship! Oh shit. You got a facebook, Andre? Ima stalk you like a fucking boss.” He whipped out his phone and went to facebook.

                My phone buzzed and I pulled it out to see that facebook was telling me I had a request from Pierce Atonna Harts. I looked at him curiously. “Is your name really Pierce Atonna Harts?” I asked. He nodded and shrugged. “My dad’s kind of weird. My best friend’s name is Owen Sum Cash. Our dads grew up together…and they’re both weird…” He chuckled.

                I added Pierce and he bent over his phone. “Super stalking time!” he cried and sat next to me, letting me watch him stalk my facebook wall. “Who’s Samuel?” he asked. “He’s just a friend of mine,” I said, feeling a little nervous. “He doesn’t sound like just a friend. ‘Miss you babe’? That’s…lovely?”

                I shrugged uncomfortably. “We used to talk…like, talk. But it never went anywhere. Samuel was upset about it. I think he still likes me.”

                Pierce clicked “comment” and turned away so I couldn’t see what he was typing. My phone buzzed a minute later and I opened it.

                My Andre<3 Back off fucker .

                I couldn’t help but smile a little, even though that was so mean to Samuel. “I claim you, Andre. You’re mine! Forever and ever and ever. Deal with it bitch tits!” Pierce said and wrapped an arm around me, pulling me closer to him. I laughed. “Am I your prisoner?” He nodded happily.

                My phone buzzed and I pulled it out and answered it. “Hello?” I asked, still slightly laughing. “Who the fuck is that guy, Aleixandre?” I instantly stopped laughing. Samuel. Shit. “He’s a guy I met at Shailer’s party. Calm down Samuel. He was just kidding,” I said nervously.

                “Was not! Andre’s mine!” Pierce called into my phone and I rolled my eyes. “Are you dating him?” he asked suspiciously. “No!” I said instantly. “I just met Pierce. Calm down!” Pierce snatched my phone out of my hand.

                “Pierce Harts here, Samuel. Andre is mine, so you can just go play a nice game of hide and go fuck yourself!” he said cheerfully before hanging up on Samuel and turning my phone off. “Here you go Andre!” he said and handed it back to me.

                “Oh Pierce. Now I feel bad. Plus, now I have to deal with him later,” I said with a frown. “Do you like him?” Pierce asked curiously and I shook my head. “No. Only as a friend. Kind of. He gets really overprotective and jealous, and it’s annoying.”

                Pierce broke out into a huge smirk. “And now we begin your heart breaking lessons, Andre! I’m going to help you get this kid off your back. We need something to work with, though. What do you have on this kid?”

                I thought hard and shrugged. “I don’t know, Pierce. I don’t want to be mean to him,” I said lamely and Pierce sighed. “Andre, Andre, Andre. You’re just not a take revenge kind of guy, are you? We’ll fix you of that eventually, don’t worry. It comes in handy. Anyways, what do you want to do?”

                I shrugged. “I don’t care.” He smiled at me. “I don’t know. I’m pretty content just sitting here and talking to you. As long as my dad doesn’t ruin it this time.” He pulled me even closer to him.

                I was content, too. I found myself resting my head on Pierce’s shoulder. “Shailer always talks about how cool of a guy you are. He told me we’d be a perfect match,” he said and I laughed softly. “Good old match making Shailer,” I said sarcastically.

                “I don’t know. I think he did a pretty good job this time.” I blushed deeply and he smiled. “See? I like you, you like me. We have some kind of connection, Andre. Do you agree?” I timidly nodded my head. I definitely felt a connection to Pierce, even though I had just met him.

                He turned and I lifted my head off his shoulder. He gently grabbed my chin and titled my head. “Let’s find out for sure,” he whispered and leaned in, pressing his lips to mine gently.

                It wasn’t the huge spark you always read about, but it was amazing. Pierce pulled away and rested his forehead on mine, looking deeply into my eyes. “I like you, Andre. A lot. We need to hang out a lot more, and soon. I don’t want to date you before we hang out a little more. Make sure there’s not a whole different side to you,” he said with a wink.

                I laughed and shook my head. “What you see is what you get, Pierce. I’m not secretly some asshole who likes to break hearts and hurt people , or a chain smoking partier who gets drunk and high constantly. I’m just me.”

                “Aw, no stoner boy swag?” I shook my head again and he grinned. “I’ll fix you of that too.” “Not a chance!” I said and stuck my tongue out. Pierce flicked it playfully with his own tongue and I rolled my eyes, hoping he couldn’t tell how hard my heart was beating right now.

                He got up and pulled me with him. “Come on Andre. I’m taking you back to my house to eat dinner and meet my dad and my best friend. My best friend, Owen, is staying with us for a little. Douche bag of a step dad, and what not.”

                He held my hand as we began walking and grinned. “I can tell this is going to be a hell of a good thing, Andre,” he said confidently. I nodded eagerly and we talked casually as we made our way to his house.