Piercing Andre's Heart {8}

The picture is for FrickinSunny xD It's the Andre Teddy Bear :3 Lolololol I need a life

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So you’re dating that Pierce kid?” Jay asked as I walked over to him in school. I smiled happily and nodded. “Yea! How did you know?” “Facebook,” he responded and I rolled my eyes before smiling again. “He makes you happy, huh?” I nodded again. “Extremely,” I said, smiling wider.

                Jay grinned. “Good. He better not break your heart, or I’ll kick his sorry ass.” I laughed and shook my head. “Don’t worry Jay. He wouldn’t do that.”

                “Whatever you say Aleixandre,” he said with a shrug. “Oh…” I snapped my mouth shut, almost too embarrassed to tell him to call me Andre. Jay and I had been best friends for years, and he had never called me anything except Aleixandre.

                Jay was giving me a questioning look. “Were you going to say something Aleixandre?” I hesitated but then shook my head and smiled. “No.” He shrugged and we walked to first period together.

                We sat down together. “So when do I get to meet him? Like, really meet him?” Jay asked and I shrugged. “Whenever, I guess. My parents approve of him, so I could have both of you guys over or something. Whatever.”

                Jay grinned widely. “Aw, my little Aleixandre is growing up!” He ruffled my hair and I shook him off me. “Aw shut up, you shit bag!” I cried and we both laughed.

                After school, I stayed to help my math teacher correct some tests. “Thank you very much Aleixandre,” she said with a smile. “It was no trouble. Bye!” I said with a smile of my own before leaving her room and the school.

                I checked my phone and sighed. I was late to meet Pierce again. I think he was getting used to me being late by now. I stayed afterschool to help almost every day.

                I began to walk towards the park, hoping Pierce wasn’t angry that I was always late to meet him. I didn’t mean to be. I just wanted to help out at school. My parents always encouraged it, and I actually enjoyed it. It made me feel really good.

                My eyes widened as someone came up behind me and slapped their hand over my mouth. They pulled me back around to the side of the school, and I already knew I was fucked. It was going to be Robbie and Leo. Oh, how cliché.

                When I was turned around, I was right. Robbie grinned at me and held up duct tape. “May I do the honors of taping the fags mouth shut so no one hears him scream while we beat the living shit out of him?” Leo, who was holding me, responded. “Be my guest Robbie!”

                Robbie taped my hands behind my back. He taped my ankles and then taped my mouth shut. They shoved me to the ground and I struggled desperately to get away as they laughed at me.

                I tried to break the tape, but it was no use. They started kicking me and laughing more. “Faget!” Robbie spat and kicked me in the stomach. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to scream. It just came out as a muffled squeak.

                Fuck, fuck, fuck. This was so embarrassing. Who the fuck was sick minded enough to actually jump someone like this, just because they were gay?

                They started punching me. Shoving me back and forth. Throwing me to the ground and kicking me. Spitting on me. Laughing at me. Calling me horrible things.

                “GET THE FUCK OFF HIM!”

                Pierce was starring in horror. They glanced at him and laughed. His eyes narrowed to furious slits. “Get off him before I kill you,” he hissed.

                “Come near us, and we’ll break his fucking neck,” Leo said with a grin and pulled me up by the back of my shirt. Pierce started moving towards them, and Robbie’s fist flew out to make contact with my face. I felt my lip split and knew the only reason it wasn’t pouring blood was because of the tape.

                I whimpered, but it was nearly impossible to hear due to the duct tape. Pierce froze and glared in pure hate and anger. “Let him go,” he growled.

                Leo chuckled. “Okay.” He released me and shoved me so that I fell again. I smacked my chin on the ground and my teeth dug into my tongue. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. It hurt so fucking bad.

                “Oh that’s it you sorry sons of bitches!” Pierce roared and sprinted forward. Robbie reached out to grab me again, but Pierce literally jumped on him. They crashed to the ground and Pierce grabbed his hair. He pulled his head up before slamming it onto the ground. He jumped off Robbie and tackled Leo to the ground. He nailed him in the face as hard as he possibly could before getting off him and coming over to me.

                “Get the fuck out of here before I tear your sorry asses apart! If I find out you’ve fucked with Andre more, I’ll make you regret the day you were fucking born!” he snapped. Robbie and Leo got up, both dazed, and hurried away screaming about how Pierce was a psycho faget.

                Pierce pulled out a pocket knife and used it to break the tape off my ankles and wrists. He hesitated. “You take it off your mouth. I don’t want to hurt you,” he said gently. I very, very slowly worked the tape off my mouth.

                I felt the blood start to flow down my chin. “Oh shit Andre,” Pierce whispered. He took off the bandana that had been around his wrist and held it out to me. “Go on, use it,” he encouraged, and so I did.

                He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his lap. “You were later than usual, so I came here to look for you. Those fuckers are lucky I don’t play dirty. I would’ve shanked the fuck out of them,” he whispered and kissed my forehead.

                I wrapped one arm around him and he kissed my cheek and held me tightly. I was beyond shaken up. Those fuckers.

                “Pierce,” I whispered. He cracked a small smile. “That’s my name, don’t wear it out.” He leaned in and kissed my neck. I smiled a little.

                “Listen to me Andre; fight back. Fight those fuckers. Even if it’s dirty tricks, fight them. Don’t let them do this to you, okay?” he said angrily. I nodded weakly. “I mean it Andre. Fight. Back. If I find out they’ve hurt you without you fighting back, I’m going to be one pissed off boyfriend.”

                He sighed sadly. “Seriously, dirty tricks if it’s all you can manage. I don’t care what you do. Trip them, push them down the stairs, kick them in the balls. Whatever. Just don’t let them hurt you like this.” He looked into my eyes with a pleading look. “I can’t stand to see it.”

                The pleading look in his eyes set a sudden determination in me. I would get back at those fuckers, just for Pierce. They wouldn’t hurt me anymore. No one would.