Piercing Andre's Heart {22} END

***

                Pierce Harts fell into depression, but came out of it quickly with the help of his friends. He never told them what happened, only that he and his boyfriend had broken up. He stopped mentioning Andre, and everyone, including Owen, quickly forgot the name.

                Pierce slowly slipped back into his habits of partying and sleeping around. It took him a while, but he comforted himself, and helped himself get over Andre. He cut off connections with Jay, but continued to still hang out with Shailer every once in a while.

                As for Andre, he allowed the anger to consume him. He did end up telling his parents what had happened, and they quickly grew to despise Pierce when they saw just how destroyed their son was.

                Andre slipped into a deep depression, where he began to contemplate his life. But he allowed the anger to pull him out of the depression. Robbie and Leo attacked him furiously, and he fought back with dirty tricks. He was not afraid to fight back anymore. Guilt had left him. Everything had left him, except the anger and a fake innocence that he used around others.

                A few months after the breakup, the principle of the school would find Robbie and Leo beating the living shit out of Andre.

                                                                                ***Andre’s POV***

                My body hurt, and I couldn’t even fight back. “Get off!” I cried weakly as they began to beat me more. God they were pissed at me. “Get off.” My voice was growing weaker. I couldn’t take this anymore.

                “You want to fuck with us, huh fag?” Robbie screamed and kicked me so hard I screamed in pain. I began to wheeze as Leo hit me in the stomach and threw me back to the ground. I threw my hands over my head as they began to kick me again.

                “ROBERT! LEONARDO! GET OFF OF HIM!”

                Our principal, Mr. Roberts, was starring in absolute horror. Robbie and Leo glanced at him and then down at me. “You got lucky you sorry fag!” Robbie spat as Mr. Roberts called for the security and hurried over me.

                The security came and grabbed Robbie and Leo as they continued to glare at me. Mr. Roberts knelt next to me. “Aleixandre, are you okay?” he asked gently. “Go get the nurse,” he said to one of the security guards.

                “I’m fine,” I managed and slowly sat up. I rubbed my side, where I had been kicked particularly hard, and bit my lip in pain. But none of this hurt as much as when Pierce had cheated on me. Nothing could ever hurt that bad.

                They took me to the nurse’s office and called my mom to come get me. I had stayed after school to help correct tests, not that I really even wanted to anymore, but I wanted to keep up an innocent façade, and they had waited by the side of the school to jump me.

                My mom came and hugged me tightly. “Oh Aleixandre,” she whispered, her eyes watering. “Oh my god Aleix.” She talked to the principal before taking me home. I sat on the couch as she talked to my dad, and, finally, they came over to me.

                “Andre, your father and I have deiced to send you to Westwood High. Those boys will never touch you again,” she said and sat next to me. My heart stopped. Westwood High? That was where Pierce went. Perfect.

                And, I also knew that this wasn’t the only reason they were transferring me. Jay went to my high school, and they wanted me away from him. They knew it hurt me every time I saw him. Oh, but I had already gotten back at him and Shailer. I had revealed Shailer as the partying man-whore he was to his parents, and he was grounded for a year, not to mention the punches his dad had given him.

                As for Jay? I revealed him as gay to his parents, and they were huge homophobes. His parents had sent him to live with his grandma, who was a complete strict bitch. He and Shailer hated me now, but I hated them more. I had every right to fuck up their lives.

                So a week later, I walked into my new high school, and got my schedule. I went out to the halls, and looked around. My eyes landed on Pierce and my breath caught in my throat as anger exploded through me at the very sight of him.

                He was laughing with some friends. Perfect. I would wreck his fucking life. I took a deep breath and cranked my innocent act to the max as Pierce hugged one of the boys protectively. I walked over to them and cheerfully called out his name.

                “Pierce!”

                And the terror that exploded in his eyes told me he knew the hell I was about to put him through. Well Pierce Harts, let the games begin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- Okay guys, so now that the story is over, I have 3 questions ;D :

1) Do you still think Andre is really all that evil?

2) Did your opinion of Pierce change?

3) Do you agree with the shit Andre did in the other story? 

^Answer up, so I know if I did a shitty job with the backstory, or a fair enough job xD Love you all for reading

PLEASE READ: Okay, since a get a billion messages about it, this story is a backstory to "Closets Are For Clothes". Some of the details are off, because I wrote this a couple months after I wrote CAFC, but yea...So if you really want to see what happens next, chapter 16 of CAFC (you can find it on my profile somewhere, or message me for the link) literally picks up on the moment Andre yells Pierce's name in the new school.