Piercing Andre's Heart {16}

***Pierce’s POV***

                It had been two months since I had slept with Shailer. Andre had absolutely no idea, and it was going to stay that way. I had been very careful to make sure he hadn’t found out.

                “How many people have you slept with, Pierce?” Owen asked curiously. I bit my lip. “4,” I admitted. He raised an eyebrow. “4? And he hasn’t found out?” I shook my head slowly. “Nope. He doesn’t have the slightest clue.”

                Owen shrugged. “Just be careful. The more you sleep around, the more of a chance he has of finding out. He’ll break up with you if he does.” I shook my head again. “That’s the thing, Owen. I don’t think he would, even if he did find out. He’s so in love with me. Don’t get me wrong, I’m in love with him too. I’m just saying, I don’t think he’d break up with me.”

                Owen shrugged again. “You know, it’s been, like, 4 months and I still haven’t met Andre. When do I get to meet him?” My turn to shrug. “I don’t know. But I need to go to his house. I have his iPod, and he probably wants it back.”

                I left Owen’s house and made my way to Andre’s. I knocked on his front door and his dad gave me a small smile. “Hello Pierce. He’s in his room. He’s upset, though. He won’t tell us why. I think he and Jay got in a fight.”

                I frowned deeply and made my way to his room. I opened his door and let myself in. He looked up at me from his bed. He had his headphones plugged into his phone and I could hear music coming out. He looked away quickly.

                I pulled his iPod out of my pocket and sat next to him. “You left this at my house yesterday,” I said. “I know,” he whispered and shakily took it from me. I put my arm around him and pulled him close to me. “What’s wrong Andre?”

                He looked deeply into my eyes and started shaking. “Pierce, don’t lie to me, okay?” “Lie about what?” I asked, sounding calm despite the panic rising in me. He gulped. “Did you…cheat on me?” he squeaked out.

                Shit. Shit, shit, shit. I had to lie. I didn’t want to, but if I wanted to stay with the boy I was in love with, I had to. So I did. And I did it damn well.

                “Oh course not!” I cried in surprise. “The hell did you get that from?!” He looked away with shame in his eyes. “Jay,” he whispered.

                He took a shaky breath. “Jay said you were cheating on me. I told him to fuck off. I didn’t think it was true. I knew you wouldn’t do that to me. I just…I had to ask you. I had to make sure. I’m sorry.” I hugged him tightly and kissed him deeply, hating the guilt that was quickly flooding my body.

                “He said he didn’t want to have to tell me. He said he didn’t want to hurt me. But he said I deserved to know,” he said quietly. I kissed him again and shook my head. “I wouldn’t cheat on you Andre,” I lied as sincerely as I could. Shit. I felt awful. But I just loved him too much to tell the truth.

                “God dammit I love you Pierce,” he whispered and kissed me roughly. He tangled his hands in my hair and pulled me closer to him. I dropped my hands down to his waist and shifted into his lap. We fell back on his bed together and I slid my hands up to his chest.

                “Pierce…my dad…” he mumbled as my hands eagerly began to roam his body. I sighed and pulled away. “Sorry Andre. You excite me.” He smiled weakly and I pulled him up into my arms.

                He put his iPod in his speakers and hit shuffle. Oh god. Monster by Brokencyde came on. “Too depressing,” I said jokingly and changed it. I’m Sorry I Am came on. Shame struck through me and I hurriedly changed it to Baptism by Josie Wails.

                I leaned over and kissed Andre deeply, willing him to know how much I loved him. He kissed back eagerly and smiled when we pulled away. “God I love you,” he said simply. I smiled at him and took his hand in my own. I pecked him on the lips again and we laid down on his bed, him in my arms.

                “How does it feel to kiss when you know that I trust you? And do you think about me when he fucks you?”

                The lyrics penetrated my ears and I desperately wanted to change the song again. God dammit. Did Andre have “Make Pierce Feel Guilty” playlist? What the fuck man.

                “Pierce, I really do love you. And…I hope I’m with you forever,” Andre said quietly. I smiled weakly and kissed him. “Me too, Andre. Me too.”   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- Do you guys care if this story is short? Or would you rather have it be longer? (Short would be somewhere between 17-20 chapters, long would be somewhere between 20-25 chapters, roughly) Drop a comment, let me know ;)