Piercing Andre's Heart {12}

A.N.- Okay, before you guys read this and judge me...this chapter is god awful for 3 reasons. 1) I woke up at 6 a.m. on New Years Eve...and haven't slept since. 2) I was having a FB conversation when I wrote this, so I wasn't really paying much attention. 3) I didn't have my glasses on Dx 

I actually confused the POV half way through, so it's very messy and badly written, and I apologize. Don't judge me Dx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                ***Pierce’s POV***

                “What do you mean you’re not going to the party tonight?” “I mean I’m not going to the party. Something’s bothering Andre, and I want to surprise him.” Owen stared at me like I was crazy. I shrugged as casually as I could.

                “So, what? You’re going to be all romantic and sneak through his window?” I shook my head. “No way man, too much work. I’ll probably just do that cliché thing where I stand outside his window playing some cheesy ass love song.”

                Again, he stared at me like I was crazy. “Pierce, you’ve never done this for any of your past boyfriends or girlfriends. What’s so special about this Andre kid?”

                I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. “I think I’m in love with him, Owe,” I said quietly. Owen snorted. “Dude, fuck love. No one’s ever in love,” he said flatly.

                “Your parents were in love once, and so were mine. Just because it didn’t last for them, it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist,” I said simply and he winced a little. He hated when people talked about his parents’ divorce. Nothing had ever disturbed him so deeply as when they divorced, and it had fucked him up.

                “You’re not in love Pierce. You’ve only been dating this kid for, like, 2 months,” he said, glaring at me. “Shut up Owen! You don’t understand, and I can’t explain it. I just feel it. And he’s having a tough time, so I’m going to go to his house and make him feel better,” I said fiercely.

                He raised his hands in defeat. “Whatever Pierce.” “OWEN!” his brother started screaming. Owen sighed in annoyance. “Shut UP you fucking brat!” he snapped.

                His step dad, Will, stormed into the room. His eyes locked on Owen and he went over and shoved him up against the wall. “Don’t you EVER say that to my son again you piece of shit,” Will hissed and slapped Owen. Owen roughly shoved Will off him. “Touch me again you fucktard. I dare you,” he snapped.

                Will slapped him again before storming out of the room. “What a bastard,” Owen growled. He sighed in annoyance. “God, I’m in a pissed off mood today. I think I’m PMSing Pierce.” I smirked. “Need a tampon, Owe?” He nodded. “You betcha.” We both started laughing.

                “Okay, I’m sorry Pierce. If you love him, go make him feel better or whatever. I’m not going to stop you.” I smiled. “Thanks Owen. This is why you’re my best friend.” He smirked and got up. “Now get out of my house so I can ready to party my life away,” he said jokingly. I left his house and made my way to Andre’s.

                I knocked on his front door and his mom opened it and smiled at me. “Hello Pierce,” she said kindly. “Hello Mrs. Ryan. Is Andre here?” She nodded. “He’s in his room.” She and Mr. Ryan had gotten used to me calling him Andre.

                “Thank you,” I said with a charming smile before going up stairs, and down the hall to Andre’s room. I knocked on the door and he took a minute before opening it. The depressed look on his face was replaced with a surprised one. “Pierce!” he cried.

                I smiled. “Hiya. Fancy seeing you here.” “You…what are you doing here?” he asked, a small smile coming to his face. I pulled him into my arms. “I’m here to see you.”

                “Aleixandre, I’ll be back in an hour or so!” Mrs. Ryan called. “Okay mom!” Andre called back and we listened to his front door shut. Andre kissed me and smiled softly. “Thank you Pierce. You’re the best boyfriend ever.”

                We moved into his room and sat on his bed together. I kissed him gently and he deepened it. I bit his lip and he opened his mouth, allowing my tongue entrance. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer as our tongues battled fiercely.

                                                                                ***Andre’s POV***

                Pierce tugged at my shirt and I helped him take it off. He gently pushed me back on my bed and crawled on top of me, still making out. He began to carefully massage my nipple with his thumb. Pleasure ran through my body and I choked back a slight moan.

                He kissed down my neck, down my chest to my nipple. He gently nibbled and sucked it while he continued to massage my other one with his thumb. I moaned a little and he began to grind on me.

                “P-Piece,” I whimpered. His hands traced down my stomach to my jeans. He began to pull them off and I grabbed his shirt and took it off his body, throwing it onto my floor. Pierce hurriedly pulled his own jeans off.

                In only our boxers, Pierce kissed me again before pulling my boxers off. He held my erection and gently worked his hands, occasionally skimming his thumb over my tip. I moaned loudly. “Pierce,” I whispered, and he smirked.

                He kissed me again and pulled his boxers off. We rolled around together a little, and Pierce ended up positioned over me. He stuck his finger into me, and I groaned. He stuck a second finger into me slowly, and then a third.

                He slowly slid his erection into me and I whimpered in pain. “It’s okay Andre,” he said gently. He slid out slowly, and back in just as slow. He pushed himself a little deeper and I whimpered again. He began to gain speed and I moaned out as he hit my spot.

                He went in and out faster and I moaned out his name loudly. “Pierce!” I cried as he cam in me. He groaned softly and rolled off me. He shifted so that he was holding my erection again. He worked his hands on me until I shuddered and cam in his hands. He crawled on top of me and kissed me deeply.

                “I love you so much Andre,” he whispered. “I love you too Pierce,” I whispered back and kissed him lovingly. He wrapped his arms around me and I smiled softly. We would be together forever, I just knew it. I was so in love with him.