Piercing Andre's Heart {17}

“Andre Ryan,” I said with a smile as he opened his front door. He was dressed nicely, and so was I. I grabbed his hand and led him out of his house. His mom smiled at us from the doorway as we walked down the driveway to my dad’s car.

                We got  in the back and my dad turned on the CD I made for tonight. Can you feel the love tonight started playing, and Andre giggled adorably. “Did Pierce Harts really make a cliché CD for tonight?” he asked.

                But I could see in his eyes that it made him feel special. And that was good. That was my goal. I wanted to make Andre feel special. He deserved to feel special. I wanted him to know how much I loved him. Maybe it could make up for me sleeping around behind his back.

                I wrapped my arm around him and he smiled and rested his head on my shoulder. I kissed his forehead and smiled myself. My dad pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant and smiled softly at the two of us.

                “Okay boys, call me when you need a ride home,” he said. “Thank you Rich,” Andre said with a smile and waved as we got out of the car. I grabbed his hand again and we walked into the restaurant together.

                “Do you have a reservation?” a man asked as we entered. I nodded. “Harts,” I said and he looked it up and nodded. He grabbed two menus and led us to a booth in a more private section. Andre and I sat across from each other and he handed us our menus. “Someone will come take your drink order in a moment,” he said before walking back to the front of the restaurant.

                We opened our menus and I reached across to hold his hand. “This is great Pierce. Thank you so much,” Andre said sincerely, looking around the restaurant. It was simple, yet fancy. The lights were dimmed and the mood could be casual or romantic, depending on whom you came here to eat with. For us, I was definitely feeling some romance.

                The waiter came and eyed our hands with disgust in his eyes. But he forced an obviously fake smile onto his face. “Hi, my name’s Ryan and I’ll be your waiter tonight. May I start you two off with drinks?”

                “I’ll have a Pepsi,” I said. Fuck no, I wasn’t saying please. I hated homophobes. Yea, Andre and I were both boys, and we were dating. Grow the fuck up, and get over it. Fucking a.

                “I’ll have root beer pleaser,” Andre said and the waiter nodded and left to fetch the drinks. “Just our luck to get the homophobic waiter,” I said, shaking my head in annoyance. Andre squeezed my hand and smiled gently. “Hey, don’t let it ruin the night. He’s just taking our orders, that’s all.”

                I sighed and smiled. “Yea, I guess you’re right Andre.” He came back with our drinks and took our food orders. He left to go get our food, and I grabbed Andre’s other hand. We leaned and kissed gently over the table.

                “Pierce, I love you,” Andre said with a smile. “I love you more,” I said and stuck my tongue out. “So stick that in your juice box and stuck it.” “The way tonight’s going, I might be sucking something else,” he said simply and I burst into laughter.

                “Oh shit, I love you,” I said when I could finally manage to talk again. He smiled. “You’re the only person I’ve ever gone so far with, Pierce.” I nodded. “I knew you were a virgin when we started dating Andre.”

                He blushed a little. “No, I mean, like, even making out. I was kind of prude before I met you. But you didn’t pressure me. You let me work my comfort zone up at my own pace, and I think that’s why it expanded so much. So thank you for that. Thank you for not pressuring me.”