1. Janice

I sat on the swing looking over at the boy I really liked. He had dirty blonde hair and freckles covering his face. He was really cute. I was in love.

"Look at how Janice is staring at Tommy, ewww." Lily, the one with curly golden hair sneered and scrunched her nose. She was always so mean to me. I like to call her Goldilocks, because her hair is always so distracting.

"He doesn't even like you, you're too weird." Goldilocks said to me, making me frown. Her friend even joined in to put me down even further.

"And ugly, too."

Tommy turned around and gave me a weird look, in both disgust and confusion.

"That's right Tommy, this weirdo is in love with you. Creepy right?" Goldilocks laughed. "She's crazy."

Tommy looked confused and then crinkled his nose. "Ew, not Janice!"

I felt broken and embarrassed. Goldilocks always has to ruin everything. The boy I was in love with didn't love me back. Instead he hated me because of Goldilocks. He looked at me in disgust and I began to think if anyone will ever think I'm pretty.

I was a laughingstock because of her. She ruined everything for me. Flashbacks of her tripping me in class, and teasing me because of how I dress flooded my mind. And no matter what, she was always able to turn people against me.

Not only was it her that harassed me, but she made more kids laugh at me. I was hated because of her. I had no one to call my friend.

The other kids kept laughing and playing, but I was frozen on the swing and couldn't breathe. Warm tears trickled down my cheeks and I knew my face was a deep shade of red by now. Everyone could see how hurt I was. But did they even care? Of course they didn't.

I let out a scream of pain and anger. I didn't know why this happened, it just did. It felt almost as if I had things inside of me that wanted their way out, and a dark swirl of magic was possessing me. I felt like an entity was being unleashed, and I was not the same little girl that I was just seconds ago.

But things started to happen. All the other kids ran away and screamed in horror. Goldilocks looked like she was screaming, but she was mute. Her eyes a deep shade of black, no sound came out. Blood poured out of her eyes like a faucet. And after that, she was laying on the ground in a pool of blood.

What have I done? Everyone ran from me screaming. I jumped up from the swing and looked down at what I just did. All of those kids who put me down, were scared of me. Goldilocks' golden hair was stained dark red.