♠ CHAPTER 4♠

§§§§ Jacob Pov §§§§

I have been stress lately, its affecting me alot that i have not been intimate with my wife.
I know im probably hurting her with the late nights and the fights most of the time i provoke. I want to talk to her about my probles but it breaks my heart to come home late see the table set and the food in the trash. The thing that kills me completely is to walk in to our room and see that once again my wife fell asleep crying.
Shit i mess up so bad and things got so bad that i cheted on her. I can say her friend came up to me but i didnt push her away when she did. I regret it the firts time but then she came coming back after that and i dont know what happened i just allowed it to happened again.
I knew it was wrong i was a married guy and she was engaged to someone but during that time i couldnt touch my wife she was there so i took all my spent up frustration on her. Until the day we got cought the world that i created with her broke and all sence came back.

But damn it was to late because that night after getting cought i went home hoping to find my wife at our house. What i found was and empty closet and a letter with her wedding ring on it telling me that she would send the divorce. I was hopefull enought to think she was at one of her friends house but luck was not on my side she was nowhere to be found.
Heart broken i went home with the faith she might show up tomorrow and that all this was a nightmare.

The sun raise and night fall came the weeks that passed turn in to months. The first few months were hard, the first days i would go to sleep hoping to find her in the kitchen cooking breakfast
and to come home and see the table set for dinner, but none of that was there.
I felt like i was half alife without her. I missed the late night cuddle talks we would have. The day she left my world turn gray, she was my sun shine the person who gave color to my life and i lost her all on my stupid mistake.
I missed hearing her laugh, those rare smiles she gave me.

But i was done feeling like shit, i got back on track made my company bigger than it was, and it was all thanks to her.
I was determined to find her and show her that shes all i need.

It took time but once i found her i keeped away, just watching the strong women she became made me realize i wanted that women for the rest of my life.
Andso here i am, i sended her a letter letting her know i was coming and she knew what it was for.

"Michael is there any news about my dear wife". "Yes sir. but your not going to like-" "Don't care send me the article now!".
And a minute later i got the web page, i never got a woman as my PA i knew she didn't like it. Opening the page i read out loud "The great no romance Pearce was saw having lunch with the young multi millionaire Charles, is pearce on a romantic date with Mr. Parks". "They were seen laughing and enjoying each others compani" " Are they the new power couple, if so what does Jacob Black have to say about this".

The fuck i have to say, if this shit face thinks he has a chance with my girl he's so wrong.
Just your luck Pearce im coming.
"Michael book my private jet for this coming week im taking of a week early, and book me a meeting with the CEO of matson comany".
Get ready dear wife im coming for you and i will fight until my last breath.