♠CHAPTER 8♠

Jacob.....
"All you could hear around was laughter, but the only laugh that drew me in was that of the women I love. She was so precious to me sometimes i wounder how is it that she chose me instead of someone else. "Cuby are you listening to me" that brought me back to her. "Sorry pea i was just thinking" "what were you thinking about cuby". "I was thinking of this wounderful person who is my entire world, and most importantly the person who i love with all of me......"

I remember that day, it was the day i took her to the carnival she looked at me with so much love. Now she looks at me with disinterest and treats me like any other person.

Sometimes i wish i was a genie so i could wish to go back in time and fix my errors. But even then i know that it wont change anything because im no genie and what i did can never be un done.
Any way all i can do is make the best of it and hope that pierce can forgive me. So whit that in mind i call Michael to come to my room. A few minutes later he was knocking on my hotel room door. "Good afternoon Mr. Black what can i do for you sir."
"lets get straight to the point how are the reservations to Brillant Diamant going and are the flower arrangement made?". "Yes sir. i got in contact with the owner he said to inform you that when ever you need a table just to tell the attendant your name and your table will be ready. I just got off the phone with the flower shop and everything is ready to be delivered for the next two weeks".
"Humm well thats all thankyou Michael keep me up to date on what is going on with the company and if there is any more paper work to be done". "Also befor i forget im going out if you need to reach me call me to my personal phone". "Okay sir, is that all?" "Yes michael thats all you may go now".
Once Michael was out of the room i changed in to a casual atire of jeans and a button down shirt with my Adidas shoes and my shade's. Once rady i head out to go walk for a while just to get things out of my mind.
As i was walking around i saw this old type of vintage coffe place that reminded me of the many times me and Pearce would find ourselves in one because she loved to buy coffe and have long talks.
This place made me ralise that i didnt only make one mistake, i made so many yet she stayed until the last and final blow. I made that beautiful woman cry, i made her feel alone and i made her feel dejected.
I made her feel unloved, yet i cant and wont stop loving her because i know im not perfect i have my flaws and so does she yet i love her flaws and all.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the waiter who purposely bend down to show me her chess which to be honest i never even looked at because she was not the women i love. "Sir. Can i help you with something, would you like to order?".
"Ice caramel coffe with a muffin please" "will that be all" "yes". And before she could say anything else i got my phone and pretended to dial someone. "Hello love im waiting for you at the coffe shop i told you at, ummm okay see you soon, Love you". When i looked up she was just turning away but before she did i could see her face flush and a look of embarrassment cross her face.
Im keeping true to my word about getting back my wife and if that means to ignore all women then so be it i will do it.

Once my coffe and muffin arived i took off to a near park i saw. As i sat at a near empty bench i saw a cuple laughing, that reminded me of the time my sweet pea made me watch the whole Twilight serie.
It was such a torture to watch that yet i would gladly go back in time if i could to watch it all over again with her. As i told her then i will tell her gain,
"i will always love you for a thousands years and more".
"I will love you A thousand years and more baby" i murmured.