➕Chapter 12 ➕

Pearce—-
"Rooosseee.... has my lawyer gotten in contact with you?" "Don't scream lady I can hear you and yes he has. That's why I was coming in you office for. Here is a letter that Jacobs lawyer sent." "Let's read what that ass-hole wants". 'Dear, Mrs. Matson I am Mr. Black attorney and so in this letter he states that he won't be signing the divorce papers and it is in your right to appeal at a court that
will be held in two weeks from today. You can tell your attorney to confirm by calling the court so that we can be given a satiation order. Thank you for your time.'

Jacob won't give up will he, he wants a fight then I'm going to fight but this time there's no mercy from my part. I want freedom from him and if he won't give it to me then I will take it. "Rose get in contact with my lawyer seems like Jacob does not want to take things the easy way then will do it my way."
"Pearce what happened did that ass not agree to the divorce?." "No Rose, he did not so all I can do is a appeal in a court. So please get in contact with my lawyer and let him know that I will be appealing so that we can get a court hearing." "Yes mam right away, also remember you have dinner with Charles tonight." Damn I had totally forgotten about that.
"Thanks Rose for the reminder please make sure that all florists and the people in charge for the preparations of the gala are on time for tomorrow. Also get in contact with all the models give them their time of rehearsal for tomorrow so that they can be early. I want everything ready and perfect remember that our jobs depend on this." " yes boss lady I heard y'all. Will you be heading out already? So that the flowers can be given to the chofer." "Yes, please do you already know my routine when ever we are having a runway show. So I'll see you tomorrow."
As quickly as possible I left from my office and out the building it was still early afternoon I had about two hours before I would have dinner with Charles at eight. As I walked out side just as my chofer was parking in front of the building.
"Good afternoon miss."
"Good afternoon Simon. Same place as always..."
"Right away mis Pearce." I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice we where already there, I guess Simon didn't want to disturb me. I opened the door and made my way trough the cemetery. It had been a tradition that every time I would have a runaway event I would come and talk with Mr. Paterson.

"It's been a while since I've come, your flowers have yet to wither I've brought you fresh ones". Silently I let the tears run down my cheeks while I cleaned a little of the weeds near the tomb. "I miss you so much dad, he has come to make my life hell again. I wish you were here to help me fight this battle that has caused me great suffering. Because of him I am tormented so much with the memories of the days that I had suffer because of him. You were my guardian angel that took me under his wing if only you knew how much I need you right know. Did I do something wrong to deserve this? Why am I being punish this way. But you know what dad I'm not going to give in so quickly and easy I'm going to fight just like you showed me. Also I wanted to ask you to bless me with luck on my runway show tomorrow, that everything comes out great and that we have fun please look after all our hard work dad. Till I see you again......"
Looking at my clock I realized that I was going to be ten minutes late to my dinner with Charles. "He's going to be a pain in the ass but o well I'll just be fashionably late I thought. Just as I was nearing my car I got a gut feeling as if someone was watching me as I turned I saw a men get on a car but not without giving me a last glance. That made shivers run down my back it made me feel in safe, not paying more attention to it I hoped on the car and told Simon to head to the Stella restaurant in down town. Yet as soon as we near the city I noticed that the car at the cemetery was behind us which gave me an un easy feeling. "Simon you might think I'm crazy but there's a car following is." " don't worry miss I think it's just going the same way as us". I relax a little yet I couldn't shake the feeling that I was right about the car following us.