♠️Chpter 11 ♠️

~•~•Pierce•~•~
I'm seriously done whit this hass-hole, who the fuck does he think he is. I might have thought I had harbored some feelings for him, yet this showed me that I've only fooled myself again.
"Rose get my lawyer on the phone, thank you"
" Right away boss". Whit that set and done I started looking at the new design being submitted for the spring runway show we were going to have after the Gala.
As I was reviewing a design that I felt still needed more work done my phone rang. "Hello Pierce Matson speaking" "Hello my Beauty". " Charles please be serious for a moment and don't call me that". " Oh please we both know that you blush, I might not be there to see it but I know you blushed. Plus you can't blame a guy for saying the truth. Your truly beautiful". I had to laugh yet blush more at what he was saying. " okay okay what ever you say so can I know the reason why the most important person in this world may give their time of day to a meare peasant like me". "Haha your so funny-" "oh why thank you kind sir, but I already knew that". "So anyway before I was rudely interrupted. I wanted to know if you have thought of my proposal for the Gala". " yes I've thought about it and guess what Charles?". "You've decided to go with me, I never doubted you Pierce". "Haha o Charles I'm not going with you-", "Wait what why not, Please don't break my heart Pierce, I thought you.... Please go with me...?".
"Aww Charles I'm only playing of course I'll go with you to the Gala". "Pshhh of course your going with me I've never doubted you Pierce"
"hahah I almost believed you Charles but your acting skills suck". "Okay, okay you got me, for a second I thought you had said not but I'm glad you said yes to me Pierce". "Okay Charles my dress color is midnight-blue" " wow woman couldn't you choose a more passionate color like red, you know what I'll just buy your dress save the one you got I'm getting you another one". "Charles I'm perfectly fine, I already have a dress to wear for Saturday". "Doesn't matter I'm getting you another, one of my liking plus is not the only time we are going to be seen together". Before I could tell him anything else he hanged-up the phone.
I checked the clock and realized that I had a meeting with a possible investor. Leaving the designs to work on later I made my way to the conference room. I didn't have to wait long form my investor arrived earlier than expected. "Hi Mr. Schree welcome to Matson.corp". "Good evening miss Matson I hope I don't inconvenience you but I've brought along my son as he will be taking over the company ". "That is fine Mr. Schree I don't mind at all shall we take a sit". After we took a sit one of my attendant came in ask if we need any sorts of refreshments once that was settled I started my presentation.
Two hours had gone by and after answering any questions that Mr. Schree had we were down to the last part, signing the contract. "After hearing everything that Matson Corp does in this industry and how we handle our business are still interested to be and investor?. If so all you need to do Mr. Schree is to sign the contract and we will officially be a team. If by all means you decide that we are not what you are looking for we understand and wish you well on your search." "Miss Matson I would be doing a grave mistake by not partnering with you I can see the desire of success in you and I fully trust you which is why I'm signing". After Mr. Schree signed the contract and I promised to sent him a copy after that we bid goodbyes.
I head back to my office. I had just taken a sit getting ready to work on the designs when Rose came in with a delivery man holding a gorges boutique of roses. "Boss you have delivery", " ah whaaat is going on". "Miss Pierce  Matson could you please sign this". Doing as i was told I signed the delivery papers. Before I could ask whom it was from the delivery man and Rose both existed my office. I stood up to admire the flowers when I noticed a card neatly placed between the boutique addressed to me.
My dear Pierce, I just want to say that I am the luckiest man in this world. Thank you for deciding to attend to the gala with me this Saturday. No words can explain how glad I am that a beauty like you will be sharing her evening with me. I wish you a great week love.
See you Saturday evening!.
Truly yours
Charles❤️
I've never seen this side of Charles ever before yet his actions make my heart skip a beat every time he calls me beautiful or does this type of things. Maybe this is a sign that I should make my life with someone, or maybe at least try to have a relationship again. Although I can not deny that I am attracted to Charles. His beautiful blue eyes always seems to draw me in. But I also need to stop being so cold and mean towards him. It's hard to put my walls and guard down when it comes to my feelings but I'll try with Charles.
I just hope for the best.