♠CHAPTER 10♠

§§§§ Jacob §§§§

I was looking through a window my lovely wife Pearce play with two little boys while her belly was big and round with our baby girl. She had this beautiful smile and this maternity glow around her that made me realize this is all i wanted all my life. "Jake.... Come look at what our little girl is doing, shes kicking". She sounded so excited that without a doubt i made my way to the door that lead to the back yard. I tried opening it but i couldnt, i started to kick and hit it but nothing made it opened. Just before i could try something else i felt my self fall in to this black pit.

And with that i woke to the sound of my phone ringing right next to my pillow. Checking the time i realized it was seven thirthy in the morning, but then something right below the time caught my eye.
Clicking on the link that mention Pearce's name lead me to ablog were pictures of her and Charles were laughing while enjoying lunch.
I tried not to read any head lines but ended up reading one. "Pearce Matson CEO of Matson corp was seen enjoying lunch With Charles MCartee. Well know entrepreneur of GoGe corp, this is the second time these two have been seen together. Will they be the next power cople of the industries"

I was livid why would she not tell me she was going to go out with him. Without thinking i dialed Pearce personal phone which tanks to Michael i have now.
It started to ring two rings later she picks up. "Hello Pearce..." "Why the fuck did you not tell me you were goign out with Charles. I need to be informed if your going to be seen with another male. Stop making a show to the press that your with different men all the time. How do you think that makes me look like, stop going out with other males." "First of all JACOB! You got no say with who the fuck i get to be seen let me remind you if your little inept brain forgot that we are not together. First and last time ill tell you this wake the fuck up, im never going to go back to you. I don't give a fuck what you got to say im going to be with who ever the fuck i want. You aren't a saint so spare me your shit that i got other things to do than listen to your petty shit". Before i could say anything the line when dead. I cant believe she hunged-up on me.
Although i got to say that i like this feisty side my girl got.
Even thought i know i was the one that cause this i wont give up on her, she keeps reminding me that its my fault she is not with me and although she is right im trying to be there for her. I want her to be mine all over again, i want to be the reason why she smiles, i want to be the daddy of her kids. I dont care what i have to do to have her but i will have her.
Once i was finished getting changed i called Micheal to come to my room.
A little while later there hes knocking on the door once hes in i close the door and get straight to the point.
"I want you to send Pearce three dozen roses make sure that they are red. Buy her her favorite chocolate and send her two boxes. Send her a dinner invitation and buy her a dress for that dinner make sure it's red figure fitting and has a slit on the side". "Is that all sir, also remember to sign that contract for the construction of the new hotel in Morocco, Canada".
"Yes Micheal I know I'll have it ready before tonight." With that said he exited my room.
As I was about to get to work my phone's vibrates, turns out I have  a message from an unknown number /Hey baby when are you coming back we need to have some fun like old times, I miss waking up next to you. Call me soon Jacob 😍😘 -love Carla/. This bitch again, a year a go I would have answered her but now I only have one goal to get my girl back. I wounder what my sweet Pearce is doing hopefully she still thinks of me. I'm the love of he life so she will come back to me one way or another.  For now though I'll start by sending her gifts and all those things I used to give her when we where in college and soon she will be back in my arms.