four

After a long tired day and a nappy change Luke was tired, but he didn't want to go to sleep yet he wanted to cuddle with daddy and watch movies.

It was still a little strange the fact that Calum kept Luke's secret and is now his dada but little Luke was happy. He was squealing on the inside. He didn't fully trust Calum yet but that's understandable.

Luke couldn't contain a yawn that fell from his lips as he watched the telly. Calum noticed since all he's been doing is staring at Luke because, well, he's simply adorable.

"Tired baby?"
"Noooo..."

Calum wrapped his arm around Luke and Luke cuddled to his side.

"Does baby need his milk?"

Luke blushed not being use to having another person except his mother taking care of him, but he shyly nodded and hid in his daddy's chest.

Calum couldn't help but smile when he saw Luke's actions but he gently got up and went to prepare his bottle.

Once he grabbed his bottle he filled it with milk and heated it up just the perfect amount and went back to give it to his baby.

As he entered the living room his heart warmed at the sigh infront of him. Luke was sat on the sofa with his eyes drooping closed and his hands rubbing them tiredly as he yawned.

"Let's go to bed baby"

Calum picked up Luke and Luke laid his head on his daddy's shoulder. He was very tired, but needed his bottle.

Once they arrived at Luke's nursery Calum set him on his crib and quickly gave him his bottle.

Happily, Luke held it and drank away and in a couple minutes he was out like a light.

Calum kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight my precious little boy"

------------
Luke woke up due to the thunder blaring through his window. It was dark and he didn't know the time in his headspace, but he was scared.

He was petrified of storms and it was thundering very loudly. He was shaking and he didn't realize he was silently crying until he felt a tear fall on his arm from his sitting position.

As another lightning bolt illuminated the room he quickly crawled out of his crib and grabbed his favorite stuffie, a penguin he named snuggles, as well as his blankie and went to the guest room where he knew his daddy was.

Not wanting to upset daddy by marching in he knocked. Which was rather silly considering it was 3 am and he was sleeping but the poor boy didn't know that.

Opening the door Calum found his baby boy shivering with snuggles on one hand and his blankie on the other.

Once Calum opened the door Luke rushed to his side holding him as if his life depended on it.

"Daddy! Daddy! The big loud noise is very scawy pwease don't make me sweep alone." Luke was shaking due to his loud sobs in between his words. Calum's heart broke.

Scooping his baby boy up in his arms he carried him to the queen size bed.

"Oh baby no you don't ever have to be alone again."

Luke automatically curled into Calum's chest.

That night/ early morning daddy held on to his baby boy and his baby boy held onto his snuggles cause hey snuggles gets scared too.

And if Liz arrived the next morning and took a couple pictures of the three no one would know.

-----------------

Hi loves this is now my writing and I'm sorry it's not as good as before but I am trying. Feel free to comment and be my friend and pm me cause I promise I'm nice and don't bite heh.

Anywho till next time my lovelies ❤️

Love Jen 💕