seven

After the trip it was now 7pm and Luke's bedtime was 8, so after some yummy food Calum put his baby boy to bed.

Once Luke fell asleep Calum sat in 'his room' and just thought about everything that has happened.

It's really unbelievable how life works. And he can't help but think how much he doesn't deserve his baby boy because of all the shít he put the poor boy through yet Luke forgave him.

Since it was barely 9 he decided to just scroll through his phone. Instagram, kik, Twitter, back to Instagram. Repeat. Instagram, kik, oh hey it's 2am ....well

And they both fell asleep but both felt someone was missing next to them.

------
"Good morning bug it's time to go to school"

"No daddy I don't wanna go"

"I know but we both need to"

"Fine daddy"

Luke got up angrily and pouted.

"Luke no like school" he mumbled.

"What was that baby?"

"Nothinnnnnggggg"

"Mhm let's just get you dressed"

Dressing Luke up in a red and black flannel with a plain black shirt underneath and skinny jeans they were out the door.

Calum, in case your wondering, is wearing an issues band shirt and black jeans. Both boys wearing converse.

"Calum..."

Cal was worried since Luke used his name but shrugged it off thinking it was cause they weren't in their home.

"Yes baby?"

"I miss Mikey"

"Who baby?" Calum was confused because was this an ex boyfriend/ daddy or??

"My best friend"

And then it clicked, the crash.

"Oh bug do you know where he is?"

Tears welled up in Luke's eyes "no"

"Oh"

And they left it at that and went on their way to school. Luke looked sad. Red rimmed eyes and a constant frown dressed him. Calum was sad that he couldn't make his baby happy by bringing Michael as he didn't even know how that kid looked.

School was a bore as usual, pointless homework assignments (that Luke and Calum actually do) and things you'll never use in the real world. The only interesting thing that happened was that they found out Ashton was a senior, just like them and they sat together at lunch.

"So how's it going?"

By looking at the three you'd probably think they look like the pop punk group. With Ashton having tattoos and both other boys in "punk outfits" but they didn't mind.

"Nothing much mate But I can't wait for school to end"

"You can say that again what are you guys doing later?"

Luke blinked and commented shyly, "you can come hang out with us, but I mean only if you want if you think I'm weird that's okay I guess but you know not really nice but yeah if you want if not then I don't know -"

"Luke baby"

Luke looked at Calum and his cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

"Sorry"

Then both boys looked at Ashton who just cood at both.

"You guys are so adorable of course I'll hang out"