nine

Sorry for the wait

Does anyone want to do a character ask??? If so ig comment questions please.

Okay onward

Mikey adjusted very well to his headspace and welcomed it with open arms.

With the end of school approaching only two days away all three boys were ready to graduate (Mikey dropped out after the accident)

But the happiness only came when they were all home. Liz had come back a day ago and was pleasantly surprised to see both Mikey and Luke along with their daddies but was happy to let them continue on with their lives, she even helped out.

You ever have those moments when you're just staring into nowhere just thinking about anything and everything? Calum was having a moment of those, the weather matched his gloomy mood as rain poured down. He instantly thought back to Luke and his fear of thunderstorms. Careful not to wake anyone he walked towards Luke's nursery, he needed to make sure his baby boy was okay.

Sure enough once he opened the door he found his baby quietly sobbing while holding his care bear.

"Oh baby why didn't you come to me?"

Luke looked  startled but then whispered,"daddy i didn't want to wake you I'm  sowwy"

Tears fell down the little lads eyes and he was shaking from fear.

"Oh bug let's go"

Nodded shakily Lukey made grabby hands at his daddy, but as Calum picked him up to take him to bed Luke cried out.

"No my stuffie"

"Alright bug let me get snuggles"

"Daddy can you get bedtime bear too pwease?"

"Of course but why two?"

"Because when I have bedtime bear I have a piece of you with me"

And just like that Luke was sound asleep in his daddies arms. And both boys wouldn't wish for anything else but this moment to repeat everyday.

------------------------------------

In the morning Luke woke up next to Calum and he was giggly. His daddy was the best daddy in da whole wide world.

Luke's tummy grumbled and he pouted.

"Daddy" he whispered.

Nothing.

"Daddy!" Luke yelled and jumped on the bed. Calum shot out of bed.

"Who? What? When? Where?" Calum screamed but noticed Luke giggling.

"Oh daddy you're so silly it's wakey time"

Calum tickled Luke and blew bubbles on his tummy.

"Stop daddy stoooooppp"

Calum picked up his baby, "you hungry baby?"

Clapping his hands excitedly Luke nodded.

"Okay bug let's see what would you like to eat?"

"Ice cweam daddy?"

"We can't eat ice cream for breakfast bug" Calum explained.

Crossing his arms and pouting like started crying.

"But I want ice cweam!"

Calum was shocked considering it was the first time Luke behaved like this.

"We are not eating ice cream for breakfast and that is final."

Angrily hitting Calum's chest Luke continued crying.