eleven

When the two started packing, meaning Calum he made sure they took everything. Thankfully Ashton helped him out while Mikey and Lukey had a play date.

"Lukey are you excited?"

Mikey and Luke were playing with their favorite Lego sets. It was an adorable sight. Both boys laying tummy down on the floor building the ultimate Lego house.

"I'm so berry excited!" Luke nodded rapidly.

"We finished our castle"

Both boys looked at it in awe. It was quite the accomplishment.

"We have to show our daddies"

Both boys ran to the room where both daddies were packing up Luke's clothes.

"Daddy daddy! You have to see da Lego house that Mikey and Lukey did"

"Daddy Lukey and I did a vewy big house come see"

Both daddies looked at each other and allowed their baby boys to drag them to the nursery room. In the middle of the room they found a small Lego built house.

It was small but perfect and they couldn't help but coo at their littles excitement.

Ashton took the initiative to talk first.

"Woah that's a very beautiful and huge house"

"Yes boys you did amazing I wish I could put it on my wall it's perfect."

Both boys blushed at their daddies compliments and ran to hug them.

"Daddy?"

Luke looked up at Calum.

"Yes baby boy?"

"I lubbbb you berry berry berry much forever"

Calum held his baby.

"And I love you so much more"

"To the moon and back daddy?"

"To the moon and back baby boy"

----------------------
Two days later both Calum and his baby found themselves in a new home.

It was beautiful. There were actually four rooms so it made it easy when Mikey and Ash came over for a visit, and they were thinking about asking them to move in.

But for now Luke was doodling in his coloring book while Calum was cleaning up after dinner.

"Hey baby would you like to watch a movie?"

"Oh yes please daddy"

Luke rushed off the floor and jumped on the sofa. However, Calum noticed he needed his nappy change.

"Baby boy do you need a nappy change?"

Luke blushed and slightly nodded.

"Oh baby lets go"

Calum was quick to pick up Luke and put him on his hip. Laying him down on his changing table he prepared his nappy and decided to run a bath.

"Let's get you clean little one"

Luke blushed again but nodded.

"Okay daddy" he whispered so quietly.

After the warm bath and time spent with Rocky the ducky Luke was clean. Setting him down  Calum decided to put on a light green onesie with some white socks and his white paci.

"Movie yes?" Luke asked with a lisp due to his paci.

Calum nodded and let Luke pick out the movie, it was the lion king.

Luke giggled and wrapped himself in his daddy's lap.

Four minutes into the movie Calum realizes his baby is being too quiet and looks down seeing him sleeping.

"I don't know how I got so lucky my beautiful baby boy"

Kissing Luke's forehead he takes him to his crib and let's him sleep.

He remembers something and quickly takes snuggles and puts him under Luke's arm.

Luke wakes up a little and sees snuggles, he shakes his head.

"No daddy"

Calum is confused.

"What do you mean baby it's snuggles?"

"I knows daddy but bedtime bear reminds me of you so I don't feel alone and I want you to take snuggles so you don't feel alone"

Calum's heart melted.

"Are you sure bug?"

"Yes daddy very much it's a piece of my heart"

Calum fell in love all over again.

--------------------///------------
IM SO SORRY

School started and it's so much work and I'm exhausted everyday.

I'm sorry that I didn't update and I'm sorry this is shit and short

I'll try to get back on track.

Again sorry 💕

Also don't forget about the other book I have for the boys where you can send in requests