five

Before I start please read the end note if not that's okay too I guess but yep
Okay moving forth

Luke woke up with the sun shining through the window. He was confused until he realized he was in the guest room, looking around he didn't find his daddy. Hm.

Taking snuggles he left the room and heard two voices speaking, his mum and Calum. Oh no. He's gonna get in trouble for letting Calum stay there.

He rushed into the kitchen where the two were and ran to hug his mummy cause he missed her.

"Mummy I missed you so much"
"I missed you so much more but you should probably get ready for school honey"

And Luke's mood deflated. He nodded sadly and left to go to his 'big boy room' missing the looks that his mum and Calum have each other.

You see Liz was fine with Calum and Luke, she was actually quite happy and found them both adorable. Nodding at Calum she let him go help Luke.

"Oh and Calum, take care of my baby boy."

With a quick nod and smile Calum was in his way to Luke's big boy room. Walking in he saw Luke sat on the bed in his light blue onesie.

"Come on baby you gotta get ready and be a big boy for daddy please."

Luke stayed still and shook his head. "No" he whispered. He hated being big. He hated going to school.

"Little one please do this for daddy"

And so Calum helped his baby get dressed, after taking off his nappy and replacing it with big boy underwear.

"Okay good job baby look at my adorable big boy"

Luke blushed. He was dressed in a big black sweater and black skinny jeans. And soon they were out the door for school.

His daddy held his hand as they walked to school. After the accident Luke is very cautious and scared of getting in a vehicle but his daddy understood, plus they don't live too far.

Throughout the school day Luke was finding it hard to stay out of his headspace and he was just ready to go home and be with his daddy.

---------
Finally, Calum thought he was ready to go and take care of his beautiful baby boy. Never would he have imagined this happening but he was so glad it did, because now he has a beautiful little one that he can't wait to cuddle and take care of.

It was adorable really.

Once finding his baby they walked home, hands interlocked because safety is key.

'Hi Lukey I'm sorry I had to leave on a business trip. I'll miss you loads and I'll see you in a few weeks. Love you , proud mum of the cutest baby boy' read Luke aloud and was sad that his mum wouldn't be home but happy that him and his daddy could cuddle and watch movies.

Luke was ready to slip into his headspace and it wasn't hard, and Calum could tell as soon as he slipped.

"How about we change you out of those close my baby boy?"
"Pwease daddy"

His daddy carried him on his hip and took him to his nursery. Laying Lukey on his crib Calum picked out; a white onesie with designs of boats on them, some white sockies, a blue paci, and a new nappie.

"Daddy's gonna change you okay baby?"

Luke nodded and giggled happily but blushed.

Quickly putting on Luke's nappie and onesie and socks Calum picked him up again.

"Daddy?"
"Yes little one"
"Paci pwease?"
"Oh of course my well mannered baby boy"

Slipping the paci in Luke's mouth he carried him to the living room.

"Alright little one what would you like to do today?" Calum said looking at Luke who was still on his hip, but Luke's rumbling tummy answered the question.

"Is my baby hungry?" Calum cooed.
"A wittle bit daddy"
"What would you like sweetie?"
"Ice cream!" Luke clapped his hands excitedly.
"I think maybe we should eat some yummy foods and then maybe eat some ice cream buddy"

Luke nodded sadly but listened to his daddy, because in this case, daddy was right.

"How about we make some spaghetti?"

After the food was done Calum set his baby boy in his high chair, and placed a plate of spaghetti in front of him.

Grabbing some with his fork Calum brought the spaghetti to Luke's mouth.

"Here comes the airplane baby"

Luke giggled and ate his food but then just started picking it up with his hands, they were washed of course.

"Oh my Lukey look what a mess you made" Calum laughed looking at his baby boy with sauce all over himself and his onesie.

"It's time for a quick bath huh baby"

Luke nodded excitedly. He loved baths.

"With bubbles daddy?"
"With bubbles baby"

------------------
For the sake of this book I'm not really gonna mention school a lot but mostly what happens before and after.

If you'd like me to I will tho.

Also is everyone liking the story so far??

Is there anything I should fix??

I was thinking about making a separate book about ageplay where you could send me requests and I'll make a chapter based on the 5sos/1D ship.

If the above idea interests you please comment.

THANK YOU