Chapter 1

I took a bite out of my Apple, as I climbed down the stairs. My mom was cooking in the kitchen, I went up behind her and hugged her

"Good morning sweetheart" she said as she kissed my forehead. "Good morning mama" , Papa was reading the paper "Morning cupcake" he said as he ruffled my hair.

I pouted, he chuckled and pulled me in for a hug. My papa fed me waffles for breakfast. I know it's Weird to feed a grown up but my parents always feed me breakfast. In my perfect little life I had to go through a few hours of torture everday
.
.
.
.
.
SCHOOL
I haaaaaaaateee school.

I don't get straight As I barely manage to pass.

So getting through school everyday is hard. "Amyyyyyyy....." before I could respond I was tackled to the floor by a guy bear hugging me.

"Get off me Cam" I said trying to get him of me. "I missed you" he said as he was pulled by my other best friend.

"You saw her yesterday " Alice said rolling her eyes. She helped me up. I glared at Cambridge. He chuckled and patted my head. I slapped his hands off.

The bell rang signalling it was time to get to class.

I went to my locker and got my stuff, and headed to class. The classes were boring as always. Soon Lunch arrived. I wasn't a big fan of eating but My mommy always packed enough for fifteen people.

I spotted Cam and Al sitting in a table. "Hey guys" I said as I sat down. Cam browsed through my bag until he found my lunch. I usually let him have it but not today. I had my mommy make me Nutella sandwiches.

I was trying to snatch the sandwich from Cam, while Al was sipping on her drink as if she was bored.

He suddenly let go and I crashed into someone behind me. I looked up to see a guy from my history class.

He looked amused . I realised I was snuggled against his chest. I straightened myself and gave him an apologetic smile "Sorry" I smiled sheepishly.

I gasped when I saw Nutella smeared over his shirt. I grabbed a napkin trying to rub it off but, it made an even bigger mess.

He grasped my hand. I looked up to find him smirking. "I'll wash it for you" I said looking down. I was very disappointed with myself. He was a very cute guy, that is very rare in my school.

"It's okay, Princess " he wishpered in my ear. My face gained colour at the nickname. I tried to snatch my hand, but he wouldn't let go. He slowly guided my hand to his mouth and took a bite out of my sandwich.

THAT IS MY SANDWICH........

What is with people stealing my sandwiches. I Pushed him and ran back to my table and sat down quickly. Cam had finished all my sandwiches and Al was typing something on her phone.

Idiots!

Lunch got over and I went back to my locker and realised I didn't have my key. I searched for it but couldn't find it anywhere.

The hallways were almost empty I tried punching the locker, ......... Ouch.... I cradled my hand. Someone chuckled i turned to see Cute guy leaning against the locker.

My eyes widened and I began to walk away. I had made it a few feet before.

"Wait up, Princess " I turned around to see he was coming towards me. I took of running and barged through the classroom causing the teacher to glare at me. I mouthed sorry to him.

" You don't have a partner Amara I guess you have to do it by yours-" he stop mid sentence. Cute guy had made an entry.

"There you two can be partners" he said.

I raised my hand to protest but cute guy here grabbed it and dragged me to the bad-boy bench. He sat down and flung his hand over the chair, he raised a brow when I didn't sit down.

"Take your seat, Princess" he said. I sat down and faced him.

"Don't call me that" I said, only my dad calls me that.

"Why not?" he asked smirking.

"Just don't ", I said. I put my head on the bench, I wasn't in the mood to do projects and I didn't have my stuff with me.

That's it.

He has been bothering me ever since I sat down poking me on my forehead, flicking my nose, trying to draw on my face . I sat up, my hair fell on my face I blew it and gave him a sinster glare.

I walked up to a neighbouring table and dipped my fingers into a bottle of pink paint and smeared it all over his face.

He froze for a sec and then it broke out into a full blown grin. He grabbed some yellow paint as he came near me I squealed. I looked up to the front but there was no teacher where did he go.

He had me cornered and I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for him to dump the paint on me. I waited and waited but nothing

I peeked, he was standing there with his phone clicking pictures. I pushed him away and tried snatching his phone but he was too tall...... Argh I hate tall guys.....

The bell rang I grabbed my stuff and raced home not even waiting for Cam and Al.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally I was home in my puppy onesie, and a jar of Nutella, watching my favourite series. I was a messy eater I had Nutella smeared all over my mouth, my papa always teases me for it.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door I sighed and got up and opened the door and........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's my first story leave some comments on how I can improve it 🙃