Chapter 4

Amara de luca

I currently sat pouting in the car. I glared at him from the corner of my eye. My eyes wandered to the way his arm flexed as he steered.

"Like what you see, gattina? " he asked without taking his eyes of the road.

My eyes widened and I shook my head, I was back to pouting in my seat. I peeked from the corner of my eye, his lips pulling up into an amused smirk.

Jerk.

We had been driving for about fifteen minutes so,

" What would you like to eat gattina?! "he asked.

Again with that nickname. I wanted to yell at him to stop calling me that but I stopped myself. I just stared out the window.

" I asked you a question fiore, I don't like repeating myself. What. would. you. like. to. eat? "

His tone had a hard edge to it.

I refused to reply even though my heart was beating just a tad bit faster.

" Amara" he warned.

"Take me home" I said.

"No"

"But I wanna.... "

" I said no" he said glaring at me.

"And I said I want to go home" I said glaring back.

Rewind. To. What. Actually. Happened

"So my parents decided to go on a world tour suddenly left all of a sudden without telling me, and have lost their cellphones and have no means of communication?! "I repeated what he said.

" Yeah" he said scratching his neck.

"What do you think I am?! Two?" I asked scowling at him.

"See, Principessa... "

"Get out" I cut him off.

"What? " he asked his eye's narrowing.

" I am not coming anywhere with you. Now get out before my papa gets home" I said folding my arms across my chest.

"Well too bad, Your coming with me" he said and came closer trying to reach me.

I reached for his pressure point but.....

"Ah ah, not this time gattino" he caught my wrist.

"Let me go" I glared at him trying to free my hand.

"Sure "he said and dropped my hand.

I looked at him as I cradled my hand to my chest. He smirked. I raised a brow and the next moment I was hanging from his shoulder.

I tried punching his back, slapping the back of his head and as my final resort........ I pulled on his hair.

Surprisingly that had effect he groaned and staggered.

"Let me down " I said my hands still tangled in his soft hair.

He let me down and caught both of my wrists in one hand and started dragging me.

I wasn't the one to go down without a fight, I pressed my heels to the ground he didn't even budge.

Oh come on, this isn't even fair he has a toned body and me.... Well I just eat Nuttela all day.

I fought tooth and nail yet I was sitting in the car with my seat belt on. I struggled to open the door as he made his way to the driver's seat.

"Are you finished?! " he asked.

I struggled more.

" Have you ever heard of child lock before?! " he asked nonchalantly as he stepped on the accelerator.

Yeah so that's what happened.

.
.
.
.

Short chapter!
So what do you think 🤔?
Almost 90 reads thank you dumplings ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!
There a heart for every read 💕

Let me know what you think of this chapter!!

Have a lovely day my lovelies!!