Blue - The beautiful concert

"Hey, Feron?" I asked. Feron was lying on the bed with her arms spread out. She's having a day off.

"Yeah?" Feron replied plainly. Like she always does.

"I don't have a job again, you know." I moaned, falling down on to the bed and lying down like my sister. "I was wondering, if the place you're working at is hiring?"

"I think so, you want to get in the mix?" She laughed dryly.

"Yeah." I replied.

"I'll show you tomorrow." She said.What a relief. 

"And Feron? I want to talk to you." I sat up. It is important. The mysterious purple mist filled my heart.

"Hmm?" She sat up as well, having eye contact with me.

"I was wondering....have you ever had something weird happen to you lately?" I looked into my eyes. "Like...you know, strange things."I'm trying to lead her on to the track.

"Like... going invisible?" She questioned. I was surprised, she got my idea so well.

"Yeah....stuff like that." I paused "I've been having visions and yesterday Matt told me I'm elemental. I... don't know what this is, Feron." I added, I guess I might as well as tell Feron the whole thing.

"Maybe....what happened only in books are happening. And Jairus and Matt are involved as well." She replied, nodding. Silence.

"Wendy... Look." Feronia held out her wrist for me to see, a blue-ish pattern mixed with grey-ish, black stem.

"I don't recall you getting a tattoo." I raised her eyebrow. Of course I know she don't have a tattoo. 

"I don't either." She swallowed. "I think something's happening to us."

"But what?" I questioned, lying back down. It's something weird, and yet we're not sure if it's good or bad. is it purple or green?

I plopped my head on my hands and thought about it for a while. I could tell Feron is as well.

Everything happened for a reason, even if it's a very small one, there will still a reason. Par exemple (It's not spelled incorrectly, it's just French), it might happen to only us and the Clifford twins because we're......special?

"I don't know. Something beyond everything we've ever known, something beyond human knowledge, something beyond the horizon." Feron concluded. 

"Beyond the horizon, you say." I repeated. Horizon, something that you can see but can't touch. They say parallel lines meet at the end of the horizon, so it's, I guess, a rather magical and even untouchable place. 

(Author's Note: This is just a random street I've found on internet, but the two sides of the road, I'd say, is parallel, but they met at the far end, which is the horizon

(Author's Note: This is just a random street I've found on internet, but the two sides of the road, I'd say, is parallel, but they met at the far end, which is the horizon. But in realife, it is impossible to reach that point, as there will be a new horizon as you take every step. You see what I mean?)