Indigo - The Night for Celebration

"Cheers!" Jairus yelled as he raised his cup of alcohol. Non of us responded as we all stared at Jairus pouring even more alcohol into his cup.

"Stop it! You're drinking too much!" Feron busted and tried to snatch the wine bottle off Jairus. She was surprised to find the cup still in his hands, my twin sister is still not used to the boys yet.

"I'm getting some air." I breathed heavily and frowned at the strong scent of alcohol. I opened the zip and exited the inn, on to the deserted street.

The cool night air cleared my brain by 70% as I recalled our night. After we had our concert, which succeeded beautifully, we arrived at our inn as Jairus suggested for a celebration, so we did. Now, Matt is going to get more alcohol as the four of us had drank up the others. But anyways.

I turned as I heard footsteps behind me. I suppose it's Matt.

But it's not. I gasped as I saw the man's huge muscles and fierce face. Oh-no. I reached out for my swords, but they're not there. I took them off while in the inn. A black colour surrounded me as I can feel my heart pumping real hard. What should I do?

I glanced back, but saw no one around except for another few strong, muscular man approaching me from the back. I stood up cautiously, but that just made matters even worse. I'm getting a very bad headache.

I so shouldn't have drank alcohol. Even though I never expected myself to start feeling dizzy after just one cup. But......it's too late now.

What should I do? What are they going to do with me?

I stumbled to keep my balance as the men got even closer, this time I can see their disgusting yellow teeth and the huge smirk on their face. LOL.

I suppose I'm going to have some fun tonight. Maybe. Haven't done this in ages. In fact, I have never properly done this before. I've only practiced it.

I smirked and leaned against the wall as they made a semicircle around me. I'm nervous. I suddenly don't want to do it anymore. They are so tall.

*swoosh*

A fist landed on the wall as one of them tried to punch my face. I seized their shoulder as they stared at my dodge. His fellows all cracked up laughing at the scene of their teammate being held off by a young girl. They're underestimating me.

They smirked and cracked their knuckles as they got closer to me. I smiled.

*crack*

Their face turned into a gasp as they clearly heard their teammate's shoulder bone cracking.

"Megalomania." I mumbled as I added another few kicks and punches. "Idiots." Powerful attacks. Each of the attacks straight on to the points. I've been practicing this skill for years now.

"Woah, woah, woah, girl, calm down." A man, who looks like is the leader, spoke as I approached him with light steps. "Now you had some fun with my fellows, it's now your turn to give us some fun." He smiled. I frowned and raised my head. He is planning something. Something not so pleasant.

"Hey, suppose you are looking for your boyfriend?" He questioned. I can see the impurity in his eyes. Dirty eyes that haven't been properly cleaned for weeks. The men who I had beat down crawled to their feet, making weird noises.

"I don't have a boyfriend." I replied. Turning my hands into a fist as my gloves got warmer. "Just let me through."

"Oh. Really?" He teased and tipped a straw bag over, which,.may I add, was previously carried by a few men towards the back. I gasped uncontrollably at the figure in front of me.