postnote

N O T E

-

C R E D I T S

a big thank you to all of my friends and fans who read this book! all the love to you guys and may your dreams come true! i had the most fun with writing this book and it's the first time ive written such a lengthy story, so im so glad that you guys stuck with me and made it such a success.

-

F O R T H E R E A D E R S

If Ashton wasn't the first guy in the story that she met, would you guys still ship them? Or if this played out for you in real life? Especially when he made sexual advances at her, showed off other women to her, literally held her in his house for a week out of mistrust, & couldn't even keep it in his pants for the first date? To me, the story is more about her finding a guy who treated her right instead of her trying her best to get under the radar of the biggest heartthrob around who she's attracted to, because a lot of times those aren't the same thing. If you ship Ashton & Fiona, that's completely fine, but please respect the truth of the story because it goes beyond ships and that was the last thing I was concerned about when writing this & please don't call into question the entirety of my story or say "it means nothing" if the first guy isn't the one she falls for in the end. You are entitled to your negative feelings about how the ships worked out, but as an author and influencer of sorts it's my duty to entertain while making sure I'm putting out a positive message and being original with my work.

Thanks for giving my story a chance,

TAYLOR COLLINS.

-

R E L A T E D T I T L E S

TEASE

(features heartthrob characters)

When heinous heiress, Vivian Baldwin is finally allowed to spend Spring Break with her friends for the first time since high school, she can't wait to get away from her elite boarding school and to her friend's beach house where she can truly be free

When heinous heiress, Vivian Baldwin is finally allowed to spend Spring Break with her friends for the first time since high school, she can't wait to get away from her elite boarding school and to her friend's beach house where she can truly be free. Little did she know, her friend's cousin just happens to be spending the break with them too and her friend's cousin just happens to be Blake Castle - the first boy to ever turn her down, the first boy to break her heart.

Let's just say this will be one hell of a vacation.

[ coming soon(er or later) ]