Ch.1

Lauren's POV

Here I am sitting in my usual spot in the back of the class away from everyone. I don't like people never have, never will. Or that's what I thought

My thoughts were cut off by the classroom door opening. "Ok class," the teacher spoke up, "looks like we have a new student her name is Camila Cabello."

I look up to see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life.

"Miss. Cabello you can sit in the seat next to Miss. Jauregui, please raise your hand Miss. Jauregui," he said and I hesitantly raised my hand.

She raised her head to look at me and I was met with the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

Camila's POV

I raised my head to see a hesitant hand raise and was met with with the most beautiful emerald green eyes.

In all the schools I've been to I've never seen eyes like that.

I make my way to the back of the class and sat down next to her. She looks like she doesn't talk much. Maybe I can help.

"Hi, I'm Camila," I said with as much enthusiasm as I could muster up.

"Lauren," she said as quiet and as simple as she could.

I'm so glad this is my last class and it's Friday I told myself.

Class went by slowly the bell rang and I start getting ready to go so does Lauren.

"So uhh.. here's my number," I whispered as she left, "you know in case you want to talk."

I look at the door and see Dinah standing in the doorway smirking ohh boy I'm in for it when we get home.

------------------------------------------------------

Ok so this is my first real story. Please vote, and comment.
-Jaiiy