Ch.7

Lauren's POV

We entered our house and I went to our indoor gym in the basement. I like to relieve my stress from the day down in the gym.

"I'll be back up in a few," I said heading downstairs.

"I'll make dinner," Normani said heading into the kitchen.

I stayed downstairs beating a punching bag for what felt like 30 minutes before Normani came down telling me dinner was ready.

"Ok," I said following her upstairs. Unlike what humans think we vampires can eat both blood and regular food. I hate when people stereotype us. And we don't burn in the sun we just have to wear sunglasses and we will be just fine.

After our dinner I went for a walk. As I was walking I passed by a wolf near the woods in the park. It looked up and those brown eyes looked so familiar. Then it disappeared into the woods.

Camila's POV

After a quick nap I went for a walk in my wolf form.

I was walking in the woods by the park with my head down.

I heard movement from the sidewalk and I looked up. That's when I saw Lauren looking at me really closely. I then went into the woods. I heard movement from behind me so I ran faster until I was home.

----------------------------------------------------

Ha I don't get tired.