Ch.4

Camila POV

I wake up to my alarm and seeing the sun shining through the window and a sleeping Dinah in the bed next to mine.

"DJ wake up," I whispered getting up and shaking her.

"Hmm," she groaned slowly, "I'm up, I'm up."

"Good you better be," I said getting dressed before leaving, then I yelled,"I'm making breakfast," that woke her up because I heard her fall down.

I shake my head laughing as I grabbed the bacon and pancake mix.

Lauren's POV

Wake to Normani jumping on me. What is wrong with her jumping on me lately?

"Wake up, Lauren," Normani said as I looked up at her.

"I'm up," I say pushing her off me, getting up.

"Ok," she said picking herself up of the floor, leaving to go get dressed.

I got up and got in a pair of high waist jeans, black The 1975 t-shirt, converse, and my leather jacket.

As I head down stairs I hear Normani gasp and I rush downstairs.

I get downstairs, to see the front door open and see Normani slowly turn around.

"Hey Lauren," she said "look who's here," she said a smile slowly creeping on her face.

She moved aside and standing in the doorway were Camila and a girl I assumed to be Dinah.

------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, question should Ally be in this story or not?

-Jaiiy