Ch.11

Camila's POV

When I got home I went to the living room with the others.

"Where have you been for the last three hours?" Dinah asked, getting up from her spot on the couch to hug me tight.

"First let me go I think your crushing me," I said as she let me go, "and second I was at the park then I saw Lauren and we started talking and I lost track of time."

"Ok," she said sitting back down, "Zayn said he needs to talk to us," she said pointing at him.

"What about?" I ask turning toward him.

"Well it's about Beiber and his clan," he said looking away from me.

"What about them?" I asked balling my hands up into fists. The Beiber clan is the worst group of vampires ever, they killed all of my pack's family members. They're just cold blooded killers.

"Well they found out you moved here and starting tomorrow they will go to our school," he said standing up as if he heard someone or something.

As if on cue there was a knock at the door. I stood up and went to answer it.

When I got to the door I looked over my shoulder to see everyone behind me watching the door closely.

I opened the door to see Lauren, Normani, and three other girls and a guy.

"Hey, can we talk?" Lauren asked sternly.

"Yeah, come on in," I said looking at Zayn the turning back towards them and they walked in the house slowly.

"So what did you need to talk to us about?" I asked as we entered the the living room.

"Um, first I have a question," a shorter girl spoke up.

"Yeah?" I asked curiously.

"Well do you know about the Beiber clan?" she asked looking me in the eyes.

"Y-yeah," I said looking away,"they killed my family," I said a little quieter.

I turned around to see Lauren and her friends look at me concerned, and then Lauren spoke up, "they did that to us, too" she said looking at the others.

"So what where you saying about Beiber?" I asked looking at the shorter girl.

"Oh, yeah we have reason to believe that they are planning a all out war and are also looking for you guys," she said looking up slowly

"We were also thinking that they would go to war any day now," Zayn said speaking up.

"But why are you guys here?" Naill asked looking up from the ground.

"Well we were wondering if we could ask you guys to help us fight them," Lauren answered, staring at me closely. That's not creepy at all.

I looked at Zayn and he nodded his head in approval and so did the others, "yes we would love to help you guys fight." I said as I stood up

"Let me introduce the boys to you," I said looking at the boys as they all smiled, "Zayn, Harry, Louis, Laim, and Naill," I said pointing my finger at each of them.

"So this is Ally, Brad, Taylor and Demi," Lauren said doing the same.

They all waved at each other, "also we were going to start training after school, how does that sound to you?" Lauren asked, looking into my eyes.

"Yea sounds good," I said looking at Dinah but she was just staring at Normani.

"Ok then it's settled I guess," she  said, "I guess well leave then she you guys tomorrow after school, right?" Lauren asked me, still looking into my eyes

"Yeah, I guess," I said trying not to stutter, her eyes are so intimidating.

"Good see you tomorrow then," she said leaving out the door with her friends following her.

I shut the door and turn around to see Harry look at me and ask,   "I think no wait I know that Lauren girl is your mate," he said simply.

"I know she is but I don't know if she feels that we're or not," I said as I started to head upstairs "anyway in need to lay down, see you in the morning."

"Ok, but it's only 2:30" he said confused.

"I know but I need to lay down," I said before disappearing upstairs.

The Next Day

I awake up my alarm and get up slowly turn around and wake up Dinah and go to the bathroom to change.

I walk downstairs to see everyone in the kitchen, "ready to go to school," Harry asked.

"Yea as ready as I'll ever be," I said as we walked out the door.

------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I would of had this up earlier but I've been having writers block lately.

So I hope you enjoyed this part of the story and please vote, and comment. Thanks for reading.   :-)