Ch.14

Lauren's POV

During the movie I saw Camila down about four beers and is now asleep in my lap.

She sleeps soundly and she's so cute.

"Guys I gonna take Camila upstairs to her room," I said, "where is it?"

"Down the hall, second door to the right," Dinah said smiling.

I carried her to her laid her down, and sat on her bed just looking at her sleeping form. She's so beautiful.

I got up to leave but a hand grabbed my arm, "don't go come cuddle." Camila said as I turned around.

"Alright," I said hesitantly.

I took off my pants leaving me in my boxers and a shirt. Then I got in to bed and Camila wrapped her arms around me.

About 10 minutes into our cuddle session I felt her start to kiss my neck, "w-what are you d-doing, Camila?"I asked rolling over.

"I want you to fuck me, please," she looking me straight in the eyes.

"R-really?" I asked nervous.

"Yes, stupid," she said playfully.

"I mean if that's what you-" I was cut off by lips being pressed against mine.

She pulled us apart, climbing on top of me and crashing our lips together again.

I rolled us over to where I was on top of her, I pull us apart once more taking my jacket off throwing it somewhere in the room and doing the same with my shirt. Then I started taking her shirt off doing what I did with my clothes.

She rolls us back over, kissing my neck making me moan. She started grinding over the bulge in my boxers making me moan louder.

She gets up taking off her jeans and motions for me to stand. I stand up and she gets down on her knees. She looks up at me, pulling down my boxers revealing my nine-inch errection.

She takes my dick between her fingers teasing me. "Please don't tease me," I moan.

She smiled, pushing me to the bed, and taking my member in her mouth going up and down at a rapid pace, making me come in her mouth.

She came back up kissing my lips, then she slipped her pussy on my member sliding up and down until we both came and she collapsed on top of me, both of us calming down from our high.

Then she rolled off me kissing me once more, that was amazing," she said, resting her head on my chest, falling asleep.

I was almost asleep until I heard a moan in the room beside this one but ignored it, falling asleep.

------------------------------------------------------

Ok so this was suppose to be up yesterday but I must have not published it. Sorry.