Ch.15

Dinah's POV

We heard a moan from upstairs and I knew I wouldn't be sleeping in my room tonight.

"Hey, it looks like we aren't leaving anytime soon, do y'all have any guess rooms?" Normani asked, whispering.

"Yea we have a few actually," I said looking over at a sleeping Demi and Taylor cuddling on the couch.

"Can you help me carry them to one," she asked quietly.

"Yeah come on," I said picking up Demi bridal style her doing the same with Taylor.

We put them in a room and I went to show her to her room I close the door not even knowing I did.

Then I felt a pair of lips on mine, I was surprised at first but calmed down and deepening the kiss.

Normani's POV

I don't know what came over me but before I knew it I pressed our lips were on her she tensed up then deepened the kiss.

She pushed me on to the bed climbing on top of me, grinding hard.

I knew she could probably could feel my bulge through my pants.

She got off me, taking my pants off, you could really see it through my boxers.

She looked up at me, smiling, "I bet your really big, huh," she said making me blush.

She came back up kissing me on my lips. Going down kissing my jawline then my neck, making me moan as she started sucking on my skin.

She went down even more pulling down my boxers making my errection pop up into the air.

She ran her nails up and down my thighs making me moan as she takes my member into her mouth going up and down until I came in her mouth.

She smiled, climbing on top of me grinding hard. She surprised me by sliding her pussy on my dick sliding up and down until we both came.

She collapsed on top of me, "wow," I said, looking over at her.

"Yeah," she said staring at the ceiling, "I love you," she said turning to face me.

"I love you, too," I said wrapping the blanket around us both, as she started to snuggle into me, and we fell asleep.