Epilouge

As soon as I set foot back into The Gups base I immediately heard,
"Hey everyone! Leaf's back!" it was Phayne. Soon I was swarmed by my teammates. They were all happy to see me, they asked me where I went, how I've been, and if I was okay. I assured them I was okay and I had brought back a lot of lux. Soon I was greeted by Codi and Rucksack.
"Welcome back Leaf!" Codi said.
"Yes Leaf, glad to see you've returned safely" Rucksack followed.
"Leaf what was that world like?" Zanna asked.
"Well... it was amazing!" I answered. I soon began to tell of the events that happened in the world of Zootopia, The missing mammal case, Lionheart, and the world itself.
"Sounds like you've been through a lot! When are you going back?" Hex asked.
"When am I..." I looked to Rucksack. She looked at Hex,
"Unfortunately Leafs adventure may have been a one time thing, until we get any notice from The Five, but for now, Leaf, come with me" Her and I left the crowd and went into her room with Codi. After it was quite she began to talk, "Leaf, now that you're back, we're going to have to ask you to never travel back to that world" she said.
"But..." I looked down, "I understand..."
"I know that may be hard Leaf but it's how The Five run things... but hey... maybe they'll choose wisely and pick you to watch over that world" Codi suggested. I didn't say anything. Rucksack placed her hand on my shoulder,
"We'll leave you alone for now, but when you feel better, you can resume you're regular duties... I'm going to give your findings to The Five" Rucksack and Codi left the room.
So... this is how it ends... I know that Judy and Nick and everyone else in Zootopia will do fine. I'll be fine, the world is safe from darkness. That's all that matters. Even if this is a never ending fight against darkness, we'll find a way to keep it at bay, and one day, we'll win. But for me right now, I'll be the wielder of worlds, traveling from world to world, doing whatever I can to help everyone. And I'll do it alone, if I have to.

I'd like to thank you if you read the entire thing, even more if you favorited it. I wrote this out of boredom and inspiration from my love of the Kingdom Heart games and Zootopia. I'm sorry if I didn't really change much with the story, I didn't really have any clue of how'd this work out. This wasn't meant to be take seriously but if you like it then that's good for you, it makes me happy to write something readable! And I may make more Kingdom Heart stories if this one works out, just an idea. Also sorry about the cheap art, I'm not the best or most active painter and I like to test out photoshop stuff. Anyway, thank you for reading!

Also if I get bored again I may add little side chapters for this, it'll probably just be Trinity actually helping some of the Zootopian people that I chose not to add in the main storyline.