Freak Yeah

LIBERTY

"Feeling better speedy?" Sam asked from across the table we sat at while keeping a lookout for Jasper Sitwell.

"Freak yeah, that breaking and entering stuff made my day so much better. I felt like I was flipping Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible." I replied pushing the huge sunglasses up the bridge of my nose in a cool manner making Sam laugh.

Then I saw Sitwell himself exit the building with another person that I didn't know and also could care less.

When the irrelevant man walked away, Sam dialed Sitwell's number and made it look like Pierce was calling him.

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious." Sam said after he had answered.

"The good looking guy in the sunglasses and the little bada** with sunglasses that are way to big for her, your ten o'clock." Sam replied to what Sitwell had replied over the phone. Sitwell looks around but didn't see us, "Your other ten o'clock." Sam sighed while Sitwell turned the other way and sees Sam and I being freakishly swag sitting a few feet away from him, "There you go."

"You're gonna go around the corner, to your right. There's a grey car, two spaces down. You and I are gonna take a ride." Sam explained like a boss.

"And why would I do that?" I heard Sitwell ask so I smirked and took the phone out of Sam's hand.

"Because that tie looks really expensive, and it would be a shame to mess it up." I laughed making Sitwell look down at his tie and see a small red light from the gun being pointed at him. 

--

Steve threw Sitwell across the rooftop of the building we were on and Natasha and I followed behind him.

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm." Steve demanded.

"Never heard of it." Sitwell tried to cover up.

"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" Steve countered glaring at him.

"I was throwing up, I get seasick." Sitwell said as an excuse making Steve force him to the edge of the rooftop making Sitwell just smile.

"Is this little display meant to insinuate the you're gonna throw me off the roof?" He laughed, "Because it's really not your style, Rogers."

"You're right." Steve replied loosening his grip, "It's not. It's hers." Steve stepped aside and Natasha kicks Sitwell off the roof. 

You don't understand how big my grin is right now, this isn't normal. Someone please call for help.

"Oh, wait. What about that girl from accounting, Laura...?" Nat asked Steve curiously starting a new conversation topic.

"Lillian. Lip piercing, right?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, she's cute." Nat replied making me laugh.

"Yeah, I'm not ready for that." Steve said scrunching his face when Sam, in his Falcon jet-pack suit with wings being the swag master he is, flies up holding Sitwell and throws him down on the roof. Steve, Natasha, and I walk towards Sitwell, and he holds his hand up in fear.

"Zola's algorithm is a program, for choosing Insight's targets!" Sitwell confessed.

"What targets?" I asked menacingly. Yeah that's right.

"You! A TV anchor in Cairo, the Undersecretary of Defense, a high school valedictorian in Iowa city. Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, anyone who's a threat to HYDRA! Now, or in the future."

"The Future? How could it know?" Steve asked confused making Sitwell laugh.

"How could it not? The 21st century is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it." We looked at him in confusion, "Your bank records, medical histories, voting patterns, e-mails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores." He laughed, "Zola's algorithm evaluates peoples' past to predict their future."

"And what then?" Steve pressed.

"Oh, my God. Pierce is gonna kill me." Sitwell said shakily in fear.

"And I could care less, so I will ask you again what your should have answered. What then?!" I said not in the mood for procrastination.

"Then the Insight Helicarriers scratch people off the list. A few millions at a time."

"Oh hail no." I said snapping my fingers at him feeling my eyes glow a brighter white in my rage making Sitwell cower back.

"Freak yeah, that's right, fear me butt hole, I'll cut you."

--

^ Me right now cause even though this chapter is short its one of my favs :P

Sorry for the delay lol I've had a hectic summer 

Plus boy troubles

long story short I had a boyfriend and friend zoned because he was making me uncomfortable lol

My life has been just great, hows yours?

So I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did while writing this 

Be prepared

Next chapter has a very special guest ;)

~Mags