Trademark Rights

LIBERTY

"We seriously couldn't find anything else for me to wear?" I whined as Hill got ready to infiltrate the Triskelion's com system.

I was wearing a black skin tight long sleeve turtle neck suit, and let me tell you, its not the most comfortable thing in the world.

"For the last time no," Hill groaned quietly, "Now go!"

"Okay I got it." I said putting my hands up in mock surrender before turning my self invisible and walking through the door into the control room.

" I've been parking there for two months." One of the com technicians stated to his coworker.

"But it's his spot." his coworker stated making me roll my eyes.

"So where's he been?"

"I think Afghanistan."

"Well, he could have said something." The first technician said before all of the SHIELD workers cried out in pain from the com disturbance that Hill set up.

"Must be the dish."

"I'll check it out." the technician said before he got up and opened the door to be faced with Steve, Sam and Hill on the other side of the door, Sam and Hill point their guns at him.

"Excuse us." Steve said coming though the door as the tech holds his hands up and steps aside to let them enter.

"Hey, that's trademark." I said becoming visible and crossing my arms with a pout making Sam laugh.

"Yeah, Yeah." Steve chuckled while rolling his eyes.

Hill began to work her magic with the com controls and pulled out a mic. She then looked to Steve and me.

"It's all yours."

I walked towards it with Steve and leaned my elbows on the desktop and sighed.

"Ready Cap?" I asked.

"Not sure, you?" His blue eyes meeting my white ones.

"Well no, but we gotta do what we gotta do right?"

"Right." Steve said before clearing his throat and turning on the mic that would broadcast throughout the base.

"Attention, all SHIELD agents. This is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me and my friend Ghost Guardian over the last few days, some of you were even ordered to hunt us down. But I think it's time you know the truth. SHIELD is not what we thought it was, it's been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The STRIKE and Insight crew are HYDRA as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want: absolute control. They shot the Nick Fury and it won't end there. If you launch those Helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way, unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if Ghost Guardian and I are the only ones, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet we're not."

"Did you write that down first, or was it off the top of your head?" Sam asked smirking causing me to roll my eyes.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Stay right next to me Steve, please. I don't know what will happen when I unlock my telepathy from its heavy chains." I laughed slowly.

"I'm not going anywhere Bert."

I took one more deep breath and opened my telepathy powers.

The initial shock of all those voices made me wince and feel dizzy but I quickly was able to focus on just the emotions of those in the Triskelion Base.