We Meet Again

LIBERTY

"HYDRA doesn't like leaks." Sitwell said nervously as I sat between him and Nat in the back seat.

"So why don't you try sticking a cork in it." Sam said form the drivers seat.

"Agreed." I grumbled.

"Insight's launching in sixteen hours, we're cutting it a little bit close here." Nat pointed out to Steve.

"I know. We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly." Steve said gesturing to Sitwell.

"What?! Are you crazy? That is a terrible, terrible idea." Sitwell stated but before anyone of us could answer a loud thud was heard on the car roof and Sitwell was then yanked out of the car and thrown into the oncoming traffic. 

Whelp, bye Felicia.

Nat and I quickly jump into the front seat, Nat on Steve's lap and me on Sam's as someone started shooting the roof of the car.

Steve then pulled the break handle making the attacker drop down onto the street.

"It's him." I choked out as I saw him as the Winter soldier standing in front of us.

Then another car smashes into the back of us making me cling on to Sam as he tries to steer us to safety. The Winter Soldier jumps back onto the car and smashes through the windscreen and pulls out the steering wheel.

"Sh*%!" Sam yelled. Nat grabbed her gun from the floor of the car and started shooting at the Winter Solider but he jumped onto the vehicle behind us.

The car started to be pulled off the road. Steve grabbed hold on to the car door.

"Hang on!" Steve said trying to grab a hold of me but I pushed Sam towards him instead and Steve broke the door open holding onto Natasha and Sam.

I jumped out of the car through the broken windshield feeling the glass pierce my skin. As the car began to flip, I pulled out my wings and glided above Steve, Nat, and Sam as they slid on the car door through the highway. I lowered myself to the ground as I watched my Winter Soldier acquire a new weapon from a HYDRA agent and aim for Steve.

"Watch out!" I yelled and grabbed Nat out of the way as Steve shielded himself only to get blown away.

Nat and I hid behind a mini van as the Hydra agents started shooting at Nat, Sam and I. We then scatter in different directions. I flew in the air dodging the gunshots aimed at me to go find Steve and see if he was okay. I caught sight of a turned over bus and dived into it to find Steve beginning to get up.

"We've got to-" But I was cut off by gunshots aimed at the bus Steve and I quickly got out and he grabbed his shield and took out the guy with the machine gun. Sam was shooting at the other HYDRA men as Steve and I took cover behind a car. We then caught sight of Nat running away from the Winter Soldier.

I have to stop this.

"Go, I got this!" Sam yelled and Steve and I went off in the direction of the Winter soldier.

As the Winter Soldier comes up from behind Nat to shoot her Steve jumps in and attacks him.

As they fight I try to get the Winter Soldier's attention and distract him but it wasn't working. I grabbed him by the arm and flew high in the air.

"This isn't you!" I screamed with tears spilling out of my eyes but all I got as and answer was his knife to my arm making me release my grip as I cried out in pain.

I landed roughly on the ground applying pressure the my large wound seeing the white liquid coat my hand. I then looked up to see that his mask was no longer covering his face and choked back a sob.