Intro

Hello, reader!

So basically, I'm really bored and thought that it might be a good idea to make a book of riddles!

I will tell you, these riddles will be rather long. The answers may or may not be long as well. Also, I'm going to try my best to find ridiculously hard riddles for this. Why? Because in most of the other riddle books I've seen on here, a lot of the riddles aren't all that hard... And some riddles are really common, so they're all in those books and it makes it easy to get the answer right first.

Speaking of which. If you answer first CORRECTLY then... I don't know... I'll follow you or something. I'd love some ideas, here!

Don't judge me! I'm new to this!

I'll also say that you got it right first when I write the answer.

Also, if you have a really hard riddle that you think would fit in here, then just PM it to me. I'll give you credit, I swear!

And this is dedicated to a counselor at my summer camp! You know who you are! (Although, I don't think that he has an account...)

Okay and I know this is long. And I'm sorry, but... I ramble. So... Yeah.
But I do think I need to explain the layout. The riddle will be on the first page, the answer will be on the second page. I'm not going to put up the answer until/unless somebody gets it.

Thank you!
- The Management

~ Cinder