100 Blue Eyes

Okay, I'm sorry this is so late after the last one, but I figured it'd be mean to give you this one AND that one. So here we go!

Also, this is supposedly one of the hardest riddles ever.

There is an island with 201 residents; 100 with brown eyes, 100 with blue eyes, and the island leader (who has green eyes). To leave the island, one must know his/her own eye color. There are no reflective surfaces on the island and no one can communicate with each other, except for the leader to the residents. No one on the island knows how many of each eye color there is. Everyone there is a perfect logician, meaning if there's a solution they'll find it. Every morning, the leader gives anyone a chance to leave the island by guessing their eye color. One morning, the leader gathers all of the other 200 residents and makes an announcement. "At least one person has blue eyes."

How many people leave the island, and in how many days after the announcement?

~~~~

So the hardest riddle I could find (before this one) has been solved by PandaOverDose45 ! The answer was: a microwave! If you put 99 into a microwave, it's usually 99 minutes, but if you put in 100, it's usually only one minute!

That was a great riddle, with some incredibly guesses, guys!

Also, I am SO EXCITED!!!!! This has 1k reads!!!! WHAT?!?!?!?! How?!?!?! How is this possible?!?!?!?! You guys are great!! Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much!!!!!