Dont Touch!

--- ^^ New Sam ^^ ---

--- Sam --- (two weeks later)

I hummed, reaching across my bed, and opened my eyes, shocked when I grabbed a handful of someone's very soft ass.

Abigail giggled and smacked my hand gently, and I pulled back, blushing. She laughed. "Good morning, little one." She said. "Your hair is turning." She commented, after a moment of looking at me.

I blinked and jumped up, then growled when I saw myself in the mirror. My body had returned to my natural body, overnight.

I'd gotten taller, and thicker in all of the right places. I growled again, and tried to focus, to shift back, but I couldn't focus. I kept feeling that amazing feeling of that cat between my legs...

I gasped and my knees folded as my womanhood twitched. Abigail gently picked me up. Just then, the door opened, and someone walked in.

The room filled with that amazing smell, and I flinched, curling into Abigail's chest, and she growled. "What do you think you're doing in here?" She snarled at the woman as I hid in her chest.

"I-I'm sorry, I was told to come up here-"

"Aaaah. JAAAAAMES!" Abigail roared, and I heard James start to sprint out the door, only to slam into what I supposed was Arthur, who dragged him outside and most likely throttled him.

"I'm sorry, I'll go-"

"No... Stay. Come here." I said, slowly standing up. I hid behind Abigail, but looked at the woman.

She slowly walked towards us, and stopped a step away. "I'm sorry, about my actions the other week... I know I can't reverse what happened, it jut shocked me, I wasn't prepared to meet my mate so... Suddenly. I thought I'd be meeting an elderly woman, not a beautiful girl... I'm just trying to say it will never happen again, I swear." She scuffed her heel against the wood floor slowly.

"If it does, you will die in an extremely painful fashion." Abigail growled. I hugged her, and laid my chin on her shoulder, going on my tippy toes to do so.

"I'm fully aware. Uhm... Why are you hiding?" She asked.

I wasn't wearing anything except my shift, I noticed, and blushed. "Well, I just got out of bed... And... It's the morning..." I blushed even more.

Abigail laughed. "Yes, I know, your waist is firmly pressed to my ass." She said sexily, teasing me. I yelped and moved, darting to my closet as she snickered.

I felt the eyes of the cat on me the whole way, and I quickly pulled on some lacy panties, then pulled off my shift, replacing it with a bra that would hold my massive bust, then some jeans, and reached for a plaid button up. I started buttoning up my shirt, and looked back at the ladies.

Both watched me, smiling; one with love, and the other with what might become it someday, which made me snap my gaze forward, blushing. Then I look down, an growled. I was still massively aroused, and so my member wasn't disappearing.

I decided to just ignore it, and pushed it down my thigh, (which was a chore and a half, and hurt like hell, also,) then turned to see one drooling woman and another amused one. I blushed. "Shaddup." I mumbled and walked down the stairs.